Colleen Carroll Campbell - Feminine Genius [audio presentation + excerpt from My Sisters, the Saints]

seeders: 0
leechers: 8
Added on November 25, 2015 by catholicstuffin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Colleen Carroll Campbell - Feminine Genius [audio presentation + excerpt from My Sisters, the Saints] (Size: 30.19 MB)
 Colleen Carroll Campbell - Feminine Genius.mp330.19 MB

Description

Building upon Blessed Pope John Paul II's writings about "the feminine genius", Colleen Carroll Campbell discusses the uniqueness of the makeup and vocation of women from God. She uses the lives of several female saints to help women recognize and use their gifts to live out their faith as Christians in the modern world. Author and columnist Colleen Carroll Campbell hosts EWTN's Faith and Culture program.

"Colleen uses John Paul II's message to show us how to affect the world with our true feminine genius. I'm going to share this with my own girls!" Sue - Fort Myers, FL

Length: 01:05:36
Filetype: MP3

http://www.lighthousecatholi.../store/title/feminine-genius

If you enjoy this presentation, please support Lighthouse Catholic Media, NFP, which is a 501(c)(3) Not For Profit Company that seeks to answer the call for a New Evangelization. Lighthouse Catholic Media specializes in promoting the Catholic Faith through high quality presentations on audio CDs and MP3s from many of the best Catholic speakers in both English and Spanish. You can purchase CD copies of this presentation to give to your friends and family and find many other wonderful presentations available for MP3 download at https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/

You can also support Lighthouse Catholic Media and the New Evangelization by making a tax-deductible donation at https://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/donate

Related torrents:
Torrent: Jane Brennan - Feminism Misu...o Peace [audio presentation]
Torrent: Lisa Cotter - Real Womanhood [audio presentation]
Torrent: Crystalina Evert - Women Made New [audio presentation]
Torrent: Jennifer Fulwiler - Switchin...bortion [audio presentation]
Torrent: Jennifer Fulwiler - Somethin...y Found It (EPUB, MOBI, PDF)
Torrent: Lila Rose - A Voice for the ...eration [audio presentation]
Torrent: Christopher West - Theology ...tion (EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF)
Torrent: Christopher West - Introduct... [4-disc audio presentation]
Torrent: Pope St. John Paul II - Theo...Sexuality) [EPUB, MOBI, PDF]
Torrent: Jason Evert - Green Sex: The...lanning [audio presentation]
Torrent: Jason Evert - How to Save Yo... Spouse [audio presentation]
Torrent: Jason Evert - How To Date Your Soulmate [audio presentation]
Torrent: Jason & Crystalina Evert - L...r Lust? [audio presentation]
Torrent: Holy Sex! A Catholic Guide t...ving (EPUB, MOBI, AZW3, PDF)

image image image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.19 MB
seeders:0
leechers:8
Colleen Carroll Campbell - Feminine Genius [audio presentation + excerpt from My Sisters, the Saints]

All Comments

Thank you