College Physics: A Strategic Approach - 3rd edition

seeders: 1
leechers: 47
Added on January 6, 2016 by serendipitousin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

College Physics: A Strategic Approach - 3rd edition (Size: 467.64 MB)
 College Physics - A Strategic Approach 3rd.pdf467.64 MB

Description

NOTE: I will seed as often as I can, but not all the time. So if your download doesn't start, leave it running for a few days, and you will get it eventually.

NOTE: This PDF is just images of every page, and therefore, not searchable.
This book is almost impossible to find online, for free, and this is the best I could do.

Summary: Intended for algebra-based introductory physics courses.

Built from the ground up for optimal learning; refined to help readers focus on the big picture.

Building on the research-proven instructional techniques introduced in Knight's Physics for Scientists and Engineers, College Physics: A Strategic Approach sets a new standard for algebra-based introductory physics-gaining widespread critical acclaim from professors and readers alike. The book, supplements, and MasteringPhysics work together to help readers see and understand the big picture, gain crucial problem-solving skills and confidence, and better prepare for lecture and their future.

For the Third Edition, Randy Knight, Brian Jones, and Stuart Field have incorporated reader feedback and research to strengthen their focus on reader learning, and to apply the best results from educational research and extensive user feedback and metadata.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
467.64 MB
seeders:1
leechers:47
College Physics: A Strategic Approach - 3rd edition

All Comments

Thanks! Currently running it through Acrobat's OCR so that I can search the thing.

If anyone knows how to remove the watermark, please share. It does not seem to be a stream in the pdf and I can delete it one page at a time in Acrobat if I get it to see the watermark as an images (it makes each letter a separate image), but nope, not doing that 1090 times.
I can't figure out how to get rid of the water mark at all. If I run it through the OCR as well does it search well enough to make it usable?
Anyone know where to get a code for the Pearson site so I can do my homework?

The bookstore wants $120 just for the code, but if I have to pay that I'll probably just skip it, as the homework is only 10% of the grade.