CollegeFuckParties - Natasha Olesja Cloe (Cock-hardening real fucking video, part 3)

seeders: 19
leechers: 16
Added on January 19, 2014 by christian235in XXX > Video
Torrent verified.

CollegeFuckParties - Natasha Olesja Cloe (Cock-hardening real fucking video, part 3) (Size: 491.89 MB)
 CollegeFuckParties - Natasha Olesja Cloe (Cock-hardening real fucking video, part 3).avi491.89 MB

Description

Screenshots

http://avenuexxx.com/archives/22948

Size: 515784748 bytes (491.89 MiB), duration: 00:36:06, avg.bitrate: 1905 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 768x576, 25.00 fps

When I was a freshman and was invited to my very first sex party I was embarrassed and didn't know how to make beautiful college girls perform a college blowjob for me. Ha, now I'm not so naive and innocent, I know that all student girls are in fact hot college sluts, and I know how to make them horny as hell. First of all, you gotta charm the girl, start talking about sex and stuff, and pretty soon the pretty party girls' pussies will be itching to feel your cock inside. You doubt that? Well, I've got proof, documented in this fuck party movie. Look, at first these cute college girls seem to by shy, but soon you'll see that they're not some touch-me-nots. Check out this brunette sexy student girl, she performed an awesome college blowjob before we even entered the apartment!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
491.89 MB
seeders:19
leechers:16
CollegeFuckParties - Natasha Olesja Cloe (Cock-hardening real fucking video, part 3)