Color Design Workbook -A Real World Guide to Using Color in Graphic Design [Team Nanban]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 23, 2013 by 594mgnavin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Color Design Workbook -A Real World Guide to Using Color in Graphic Design [Team Nanban] (Size: 115.36 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 594mgnav torrents on BTScene.eu.txt67 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From Torrentmafia.org.txt40 bytes
 Color Design Workbook -A Real World Guide to Using Color in Graphic Design [Team Nanban].pdf115.33 MB
 Color Design Workbook -A Real World Guide to Using Color in Graphic Design [Team Nanban].jpg28.85 KB
 Readme.txt1 KB
 VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK.txt42 bytes

Description

Color Design Workbook -A Real World Guide to Using Color in Graphic Design [Team Nanban]

Rockport Publishers | Adams Morioka | 2008 | HQ PDF | ISBN: 1592534333 | 241 pages | 115 Mb

DESCRIPTION:

Since color is such a important part of graphic design, designers need the most up to date as well as the most fundamental, information on the subject to have the tools needed to use color effectively.
From the meanings behind colors to working with color in presentations, this book provides readers with the vital information needed to apply color creatively and effectively to their design work.
Readers also receive guidance on talking with clients about color and selling color ideas. The science behind color theory is also explained in easily understood language,
and case studies are included to show the effects some color choices had on both their clients and consumers.

PLZ SEED WHILE AND AFTER DOWNLOADING...

"SHARING IS CARING"

visit me on facebook -

https://www.facebook.com/594mgnav.Torrentz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.36 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thank you!
thanx i always envision abt a book like this....