seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2015 by NinaRicci1995in Movies > Asian
Torrent verified.

Come Shine Come Rain (Size: 759.92 MB)
 Come Shine Come Rain.mp4759.92 MB

Description

Howdy, guys!

It's me once again! I'm on fire tonight, huh? Now I share with you the movie Come Shine, Come Rain, first exibited on March 2011 in South Korea.

As I normally do, here it is the link to the IMDb page of the movie, and I'll tell you all about it right... Now:

An architect is driving his woman, who is a publisher, to the airport and he tells that he intends to move to her house and his office in her basement to save money; however, she tells that she will leave him since she has met another man. They are surprised by a storm and they stay trapped in her apartment. They find a cat in a hole in front of the apartment and the man rescues the animal. Soon their neighbors arrive in the apartment seeking for the cat, but the animal is hidden. Meanwhile they prepare dinner together.

It is a very slow, sleepy, subtle movie, so not all people will like it. I'd say to not watch with your boyfriends, ladies.

Well, I guess it is all for now, you guys. Please drop a line or two, I'll be happy to answer any questions or help solving any problem, or keeping virtual company in lonely, winter nights. If you ever so need a reseed, please contact me through my personal email ninaricci1995@hotmail.com or on Facebook Juliana Marques.

Thank you all,
NinaRicci

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
759.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Come Shine Come Rain

Trailer