Comic-Con 2015 The Howard Stern Stories 7-31-2015

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 1, 2015 by SoupyNYin Music
Torrent verified.

Comic-Con 2015 The Howard Stern Stories 7-31-2015 (Size: 82.92 MB)
 Comic.Con.2015.The.Howard.Stern.Stories.7-31-2015.CF128K-SG.mp382.92 MB
 Show Rundown and Credit.txt179 bytes

Description

Comic-Con 2015: The Howard Stern Stories 7-31-2015

Rundown Link:
https://www.howardstern.com/...ic-con-howard-stern-stories/

BEHIND THE SCENES OF COMIC CON: THE HOWARD STERN STORIES
a blog by Jason Kaplan
Jon Hein, Jason Kaplan and Steve Brandano went out to Comic Con 2015 to talk to the some of the stars, directors and creators of Howard's favorite movies, television shows and comic books! And you'll hear in their own words the impact the King of All Media has on the featured players shaping American culture today.

Comic Con: The Howard Stern Stories debuts tonight at 8p EST on Howard 101, with replays all weekend long! And of course you can listen to it anytime On Demand on the SiriusXM App.

Anyone who knows me from the show knows I love Comic Con. I've attended the past four or five years and it never gets old for me.

Before you non-comic fanatics roll your eyes (doesn't matter if you do because Avengers 9 will still gross a trillion, billion dollars) I beg of you to read this blog and see ALL Comic Con has to offer. It's not just comic books (in fact in a lot of ways it's barely about the comic books anymore, but that's a blog for another time…).

Whether it's movies, television, comic books, collectible items, art, food or whatever else you're into you will find it in spades every year at Comic Con.

What's absolutely mind blowing to me is that so many of the people I love were inspired by and continue to be inspired my boss, Howard Stern.

So in a way, a celebration of Comic Con is a celebration of Howard and how he's influenced a generation or more of the most creative, talented, funniest people the entertainment industry has to offer. Comic Con and Howard Stern…I don't need much more out of life when I have those two by my side.

SDCC 2015 - The Convention Center
The San Diego Convention Center. Inside, every geek - and every Hollywood player - rub elbows (too literally) while walking around overwhelmed by the costumes, toys, books and overall cacophony of people celebrating what they love!

SDCC 2015 - The Hilton Bayfront
The Hilton Bayfront - our interview home for three days at SDCC. Thanks to the Hilton staff for taking such great care of us and our guests!

SDCC 2015 - Jon Hein ready to roll
Jon Hein ready to roll

SDCC 2015 - Rob Corddry and Bobby Moynihan
Stern fans Rob Corddry (Children's Hospital on Adult Swim) and Bobby Moynihan (We Bare Bears on Cartoon Network) talked comics and Howard Stern with Jon Hein.

SDCC 2015 - Rob Coddry and Bobby Moynihan with Jason Kaplan
You can tell by the smile on my face how funny this interview was!

SDCC - Guillermo Del Toro and Jon Hein
Howard loves Del Toro's The Strain and his art book. Guillermo loves the show right back. So much so he took time to discuss the on going Bobo Ban with us. Can't wait for his new movie Crimson Peak this fall!

SDCC 2015 - Bryan Cranston and Jon Hein
You may have heard the clip Howard played of Bryan Cranston voicing his "displeasure" at JD Harmeyer not thanking him enough for his incredible impression of JD at the Birthday Bash. Here, Jon shows Bryan the comic book of SuperMansion that is the basis for Bryan's new animated Crackle show SuperMansion premiering this fall!

SDCC 2015 - The Cast of Gotham
We weren't sure if this was going to happen so when the entire cast of one of Howard's favorite shows walked in I was floored! I mean, it's the entire cast of Gotham! Star Robin Lord Taylor (the Penquin) and executive producer Danny Cannon are MASSIVE Howard Stern fans while almost member of the cast had a Howard story to share.

SDCC 2015 - Impractical Jokers and Jon Hein
The Impractical Jokers are no strangers to Howard Stern Show fans. They are fans of ours and have done Wrap Up a few times already. One of the funnier interviews we did out there!

SDCC 2015 - Bruce Campbell and Lucy Lawless
Stern show favorite Lucy Lawless and Richard Christy's faaavorite Bruce Campbell were on hand to talk about their upcoming Ash v Evil Dead series on Starz. Lucy recounted the first time she did Howard's show..which of course got a little racy!

SDCC 2015 - M Night Shyamalan and Jon Hein
The great director sat down with Jon Hein to discuss his new movie The Visit coming out this September. And while M Night shared his remembrances of past Howard Stern Show visit, the movie's producer Jason Blum literally woke up in excitement when he found out he was on Howard's channels!

sdcc-2015-jason-blum-and-m-night-shaymalan-on-air-with-jon-hein
Jason Blum just realizing he's on the Howard Stern Channels! Besides producing The Visit he's also the producer behind all the Paranormal Activities movies.

SDCC 2015 - Workaholics Cast with Jon Hein
Workaholics is one of my favorite shows on TV period. And show stars Anders Holm, Kyle Newacheck and Blake Anderson feel the same way about the Stern Show. Don't miss their hilarious interview, filled with on the fly Star Wars sound effects!

sdcc-2015-kyle-newacheck-blake-anderson-and-anders-holm-on-air
The Workaholics guys were having too much fun with our "cough" button. Anders kept hitting on Blake when he was talking!

SDCC 2015 - Rami Malek and Christian Slater from Mr. Robot
USA Network has one of the hottest shows on television right now - Mr. Robot featuring Rami Malek and Christian Slater. Christian is a big Howard fan and was so excited to be doing the special he broke out a Jon Hein Wrap Up Show "Good morning everybody!" on air.

SDCC 2015 - Christian Slater laughing on air
Good morning everybody!

SDCC - Mike Tyson Mysteries
Mike Tyson has a ton of mysteries - like how does he have a cartoon on Adult Swim? He explains it all with his cast and crew - including producer and superfan Hugh Davidson sitting next to him.

SDCC 2015 - Zachary Levi and David Coleman
Comic Con isn't just a glut of pop culture consumerism. It's also a way to give back. Zachary Levi (who's promoting his starring role in Heroes: Reborn coming to NBC this fall) and David Coleman run Nerd Machine where, every year at SDCC they throw parties, host panels, interact with fans and more, all in the name of geeks and raising money for Operation Smile, a non-profit medical service. Howard is of course a huge Heroes fan while I, Jason Kaplan, lived and died on every single episode of Zach's show Chuck.

sdcc-2015-dan-harmon-ryan-ridley-justin-roiland-and-jon-hein
Community creator Dan Harmon with Ryan Ridley and Justin Roiland. These guys just write, produce, direct and voice the hottest cartoon in the world, Adult Swim's Rick and Morty. Dan talked to Jon about how surreal it was to hear Joel McHale and Howard Stern discussing him while at work.

SDCC 2015 - Michael Rosenbaum and Jon Hein
Michael Rosenbaum - star of Impastors on TV Land - shared some great Howard related stories with us, including one about how the show helped him get with a girl while he was playing Lex Luthor on one of Howard's favorite shows Smallville.

SDCC 2015 - Jay Ferguson and Jon Hein
Don't know who Jay Ferguson is? Stan from Mad Men, 'nuff said. He's also a giant Star Wars fan and gigantic Howard Stern fan and super nice guy so let's all band together and make him a super star!

SDCC 2015 - Eli Roth and Lorenza Izzo with Jon Hein
Most Stern fans know the story by now: Eli Roth was an aspiring film maker writing his first script while working on the set of Howard's movie Private Parts. His job? To sit in front of Howard's trailer door each night to make sure no one disturbed Howard while he was sleeping. Pictured here with his beautiful actress wife Lorenza Izzo Eli told us some inside Howard stories while promoting his new film The Green Inferno coming out this September!

SDCC 2015 - Derek Waters
The star and creator of Comedy Central's Drunk History loves the Stern Show and we love him right back!

SDCC 2015 - William Shatner's Man O War
Our friend William Shatner has a brand new, one of a kind, comic book out called Man O War. It's so much more than a comic book, it's an experience. Check it out!

SDCC 2015 Crowds
Everyone is there to celebrate what they love, why the love it and how they love it. Considering they cram 200,000 plus people in downtown San Diego to almost not violent incidents year in and year out is a testament to the tone of Con goers. Everyone is there to have fun.

And it's something that you can't get you in New York City. Because while NY has it's own con (and it's great!) it's limited to inside the Javits Convention Center. Walk outside and you're just back on 11th ave, another cog in the city wheel.

SDCC 2015 - Walking Dead Set
Like I said, "the con" isn't limited to the convention center. It takes over all of the Gaslamp District in downtown San Diego. Here's a Walking Dead set you can walk through!

SDCC 2015 - Religious Protestors
I see the religious protestors every year and still can't figure out if they are really upset by comic con or just trying to latch on to the press coverage. There weren't as many of them this year. I wonder if their ranks were thinned due to the increasing fight against gay marriage. Either way, it's comic con, where you express what you love, so they fit right in!

SDCC 2015 - Jason Kaplan and Zombies
On day three I thought I'd treat myself to a pedicab ride back to the hotel after a long day's work. Of course, being Comic Con, I got into one that includes zombies jumping out and scaring the sh*t out of you during your ride! It was for the movie Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse and at least the zombies know how to pose for a good shot!

SDCC 2015 Costumes
Downtown San Diego turns itself over to Comic Con like New York never could. In fact, you can go to San Diego and never even enter the convention center and still have any amazing time! Every business, restaurant and bar is on Comic Con. You'll see costumed people everywhere having a beer or a burger. You'll be chased down the street by Zombies on the way back to your hotel. You'll meet like minded people, make friends, go to parties, and hopefully see some of the people that make the things you love so much.

SDCC 2015 - more costumes on the street
One of the reasons there is so much foot traffic is that people love taking pics of the amazing costumes. I don't blame them.

SDCC 2015 - Jason and Jon get burgers
My favorite non-geek moment of Comic Con - Jon taking me to Hodads for one of their legendary burgers and shakes. We discussed it on air with Howard when we got back but I'll say it again: Thank you Jon for inviting me out!

SDCC 2015 - Red Son Superman - Sideshow Collectibles
One of my favorite things to visit at Comic Con is the Sideshow Collectible booth. They do the most amazing, realistic, large figures of the most iconic and beloved comics, tv shows, movies, etc. One of my all time favorite comics in the world is Superman: Red Son and I freaked out over seeing these! So while I could share a million more pics of things I loved from Comic Con, this was my #1!

SDCC 2015 - Batman Red Son - Sideshow
SDCC 2015 - Red Son Wonder Woman by Sideshow Collectibles
SDCC 2015 - Iron Man v Hulk - Sideshow Collectibles
This one isn't even for sale! It's one of the most impressive things ever.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
82.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Comic-Con 2015 The Howard Stern Stories 7-31-2015