Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault DLC RePack-XaTaB

seeders: 215
leechers: 294
Added on November 23, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault DLC RePack-XaTaB (Size: 13.26 GB)
 DATA.bin4.17 GB
 data3.bin3.17 GB
 Data1.bin2.92 GB
 Data4.bin1.63 GB
 data2.bin1.32 GB
 Data5.bin25.63 MB
 setup.exe2.52 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe9.8 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe8.57 MB

Description

Information:Year: November 17, 2014Genre: RTSDeveloper: Relic EntertainmentPublisher: SEGAPlatform: PCPublication Type: RepackLanguage: Russian picLanguage: Russian picCrack: enclosing (LumaEmu)Description:Company of Heroes 2: The offensive in the Ardennes an amazing new chapter in the series has earned high marks.System Requirements:Operating System: Windows Vista), Windows 7, Windows 8;Processor: 2Ghz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent;RAM: 2 GB;Video card: 512MB Direct3D 10 capable video card (GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD 2900XT);Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11.0sFree space on hard disk: 19 GBRePack Features:- The basis is taken from the Steam-Rip DWORD(Content loaded 21.11.2014g and is identical to the licensed version of the game distributed in Steam.)- Do not cut | Do not recoded- Game Version 3.0.0.16337- The release includes "Company of Heroes 2" and "Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault"- Installation time ~ 50 minutesRepack by xatab::INSTALL AND PLAY::

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.26 GB
seeders:215
leechers:294
Company of Heroes 2 Ardennes Assault DLC RePack-XaTaB

Trailer

All Comments

If the game does not work, just download the latest patch they released today on http://play-no-pay.com/Company_of_Heroes_2_AA.html
I really love this game and have been playing it for the past 2 hours nonstop!
I change the language as described above it works and game works perfectly. awesome game
Do you have a commander?
no commander in Skirmish..........
if you want commanders with Skirmish you have to buy the game they have changed that
Try reinstalling with antivirus off and installation/download folders as excluded.

This fixed the issue for me. Windows Defender didn't like the cracked .exe...
For the first time in years, this is the only downloaded game that failed to run on my pc. (i7 2600k 16gb ram GTX770 sli 512gb ssd). I tried all the tricks in the book. This wont run. Even with the cracks.
Bro game works fine i have E8400 with ATI HD5450. the only thing that concern it have save and quit option not only save option so every time i have to save i have to quit :(
Much Oblige tnx 4 z upload
FOR THOSE CRASHING RIGHT AFTER CLICKING THE EXE:

Uninstall the game and try reinstalling with your antivirus disabled. Set your game install folder and torrent download folder as excluded locations in your antivirus.

If that doesn't work, use the alternate crack from the other CoH torrents. Make sure to run the .exe as an administrator.

Hope this helps.