Company.of.Heroes.2.Master.Collection-PLAZA

seeders: 100
leechers: 630
Added on May 23, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Company.of.Heroes.2.Master.Collection-PLAZA (Size: 28.55 GB)
 plaza-company.of.heroes.2.master.collection.iso28.55 GB
 PLAZA.nfo4.29 KB

Description

░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░ ▓████  ▓▓▒ ░▓███░ ███ ▓▓  ░█░ ▓██▒ ███░ ▓██ █  █░ ░███ ░███ ███ █▒  ░█ ███ ░███ ▓██ ▓█  ██ ███▒ ███▓ ██▓▒█  ░██▓░ ███ ███▓ ▒████ ░▓██▓░ ▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███▓ ░▓██▓  ████ ▓███ ▒▓████░ ████▒ ███████▓ ▒████████████ ███████▓  ▒▒ ███▒ ▓███▓░ ███▓ ███░ ██░ █░ ███▓ ███░ ██▒  ░███ ███ ███ ▓██ █ ▒██▒ ███ ▓██  ███▒ ██▒ ▒██ ▒███ █▒ ▒██▒ ▓██ ▒███ ▒  ▒░ ░███ ██▒ ██▒ ███▒ █▒ ▓█▓ ▒▓▒██▒ ███▒ █▓  █▓ ███ ██▓ ▒███ ░████ ▒█▓ ██▒▓▓▒ ██ ░████ ░█▓  ▓██████ ▒█████░▒████░ █████▓ ▓▓▓▓██ ▒████▒ █████▓  ▓▓▒ ░▓█▒ ░▓▓ ░▓█▓░ ▓█▓░ ██ ░▓▓ ▓█▓░  ██ ▒██  ██░ ▒██▓  ▒██████▓  ▓▓▓▒ 											  -P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S-	 Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection (c) SEGA 						  Release Date : 05/2016 Protection : Steam  Discs : 1 Genre : Strategy  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █▀▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Join the highest rated WWII RTS franchise with this package regrouping the original COH2 and all its expansions (The Western Front Armies, Ardennes Assault and The British Forces) as well as the Theater of War mission packs. Includes 2 single-player campaigns and 5 multiplayer armies. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/sub/84759/   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   1. Extract release  2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play!  Notes: Game is updated to the latest version (4.0.0.21400). Use the included language.changer.exe to switch to desired language.  Available languages:  > English > German > French > Italian > Spanish > Polish > Czech > Russian  In-game items are unlocked (commanders, intel bulletins, skins, decals, faceplates, victory strike, decals) : accessable by clicking the case button in the upper right corner. Also, skirmish is fully working in this release, unlike in the previous ones.  Previously unreleased DLC The British Forces is included and fully working in skirmish mode.   General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from  trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀█ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ ▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▄▄█ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CODEX - ENiGMA - ADDONiA ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄█▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Coming soon...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
28.55 GB
seeders:100
leechers:630
Company.of.Heroes.2.Master.Collection-PLAZA

Trailer

All Comments

Like someone said , guys please report back whether the commanders,skins..work properly.(not cheat command / or sloppy mod with missing commanders.

if it does work properly , i hope for a seperate crack / fix from this plaza torrent. because i just got the fitgirl pack a week ago. i'm sure other fellas are frustrated too now.

i am hoping to integrate this in to fitgirl release. don't want to spend another 28 GB on my fvcking-limited-ubercostly-slowass 3rd world craphole internet. I hope someone comes with instructions to do it for us, or atleast need the seperate crack and commanders fix from plaza and i'll try doing it my self.

thanks in advance if anyone tries.
edit - is that version mentioned supposed to mean 2.0.0.21040?
or is it infact 2.0.0.21400? then we are fvcked in the crack sewing
The Commanders work and the version is 4.0.0.21400
let me know if the command work without mod too,thank you
Sweeeeeeet!
Thanks Merc....I try and only download your stuff because I know it is safe and untouched. Much appreciated man!!
Awesome upload Finally I hope I can use command points as it said I will back with feedback
Yes, pls do let us know if commanders etc actually work straight off the bat (including british); that'd be killer if it does work without the need for CheatCommands mod/All commanders mod to unlock commander abilities manually.
great to see ya back mercs, thanks!