Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex (Complete Idiot's Guides)Audio Book

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2011 by bookzzillain Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex (Complete Idiot's Guides)Audio Book (Size: 23.65 MB)
 Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex (Complete Idiot's Guides)Audio Book.rar23.65 MB
 !Please help Me.txt307 bytes
 Find Ur Free Ebooks Click Here !!!.url183 bytes

Description

Author(s): Sari Locker
Publisher: Audio Literature
Date: 1999-11
Format: mp3
Language: English
ISBN10: 0787119903
ISBN13: 9780787119904

Product Description: In The Complete Idiot's GuideA (R) to Amazing Sex, Sari Locker taught us all that sex doesn't have to be restricted merely to the old missionary position; she amply illustrated how to put some exciting sizzle into our sex lives, by casting aside inhibitions and experimenting with sexual positions that would have made the authors of the Kama Sutra blush. Now, in the updated and revised edition, Ms. Locker has added even more titillating tips ("Ten Steps to Better Orgasms," "Straight Talk About Penises"), sexy sidebars ("More Fun Ways to Kiss"), and a host of other better-sex related issues, including advanced massage techniques, creating new and exciting sexual fantasies to share with your partner, and best of all, a number of new sexual positions. Like the first edition, The Complete Idiot's GuideA (R) to Amazing Sex, Second Edition will be fully illustrated with tantalizing photos.

If u like my Torrents goto this site and click some links.....

It will greatly help me to upload further New eBooks.

http://www.freeinsurance.comxa.com/

Another day u can click this linka gain :) >> The Free Book Searcher ------ >>> http://freebookz.netne.net

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.65 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Complete Idiot's Guide to Amazing Sex (Complete Idiot's Guides)Audio Book

All Comments

Thank You!!
so good. thank you
how do I download onto cd - off winRAR ?
I never downloaded an audio book before and having trouble. Any suggestions on what I can use to play this?
good download thanks
good stuff
you gotta love it!!thank you..enjoyable
good
good torrent, thx