Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda [All 9 volumes PDF] {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 8
leechers: 5
Added on June 6, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda [All 9 volumes PDF] {Charm-Quark} (Size: 11.91 MB)
 Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda [All 9 volumes PDF] (Wisdom Unleashed) {Charm-Quark}.7z11.91 MB

Description

Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda

Book Description:
All the nine published volumes of Swami Vivekananda's works are available here.

Customer Reviews : 4.8 out of 5 stars (105 people rated this)

Most Helpful Customer Reviews :
#1 (5 stars)
These nine volumes are like an encyclopedia. It has everything Karma Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga & Jnana yoga. It also contains lectures given by Swamiji on Gita, Upanishada, Vedanta and so on. And of course one gets to know Swami Vivekananda and his teachings.
Although its available online, I am very happy to have it on my Kindle.
Thanks.

#2 (5 Stars)
This book covers everything one should know about the "Hinduism". The writing of Swami is visionary and very educative about what "Hinduism" means? The book takes one to the different paths of reaching to unity or say peace with oneself and ultimate truth what everyone in their life wants to achieve. It is a must read/study book for any person religious or non religious or a student or educated or a preacher or non believer of any Religion/Dharma.

#3 (5 Stars)
Very comprehensive book on Vedanta. If you want to understand Hindu philosophy, and teachings in Bhagavad Geeta this is probably the best book coming from the most authentic scholar of recent time. The clarity of Vivekananda's thoughts and his explanation are amazingly simple to understand.

http://www.amazon.com/Comple...kananda-ebook/dp/B004NIFSQ6/
http://www.amazon.com/Swami-...rks-Hardcover/dp/B00RWSUU3K/

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.91 MB
seeders:8
leechers:5
Complete Works of Swami Vivekananda [All 9 volumes PDF] {Charm-Quark}