Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry [I-III]

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on February 15, 2016 by clouderzeroin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry [I-III] (Size: 506.57 MB)
 I. Vol. 1 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu10.23 MB
 I. Vol. 2 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu9.75 MB
 I. Vol. 3 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu17.2 MB
 I. Vol. 4 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu17.75 MB
 I. Vol. 5 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu14.3 MB
 I. Vol. 6 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu16.29 MB
 I. Vol. 7 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu11.8 MB
 I. Vol. 8 (CD-ROM Version) (1997).djvu16.71 MB
 II Vol. 10 Index (1996).pdf6.51 MB
 II Vol. 1A Three-membered Rings, with all Fused Systems containing Three-membered Rings (1996).pdf7.47 MB
 II Vol. 1B Four-membered Rings, with all Fused Systems containing Four-membered Rings (1996).pdf14.04 MB
 II Vol. 2 Five-membered Rings with One Heteroatom and Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives (1996).pdf18.68 MB
 II Vol. 3 Five-membered Rings with Two Heteroatoms and Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives (1996).pdf14.87 MB
 II Vol. 4 Five-membered Rings with More than Two Heteroatoms and Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives...16.63 MB
 II Vol. 5 Six-membered Rings with One Heteroatom and Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives (1996).pdf30.61 MB
 II Vol. 6 Six-membered Rings with Two or More Heteroatoms and Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives...19.78 MB
 II Vol. 7 Fused Five- and Six-membered Rings without Ring Junction Heteroatoms (1996).pdf16.51 MB
 II Vol. 8 Fused Five- and Six-membered Rings with Ring Junction Heteroatoms (1996).pdf20.96 MB
 II Vol. 9 Seven-membered and Larger Rings and Fused Derivatives (1996).pdf17.98 MB
 III Vol. 1 Three-membered Heterocycles, together with all Fused Systems containing a...11.21 MB
 III Vol. 2 Four-membered Heterocycles together with all Fused Systems containing a Four-membered...14.28 MB
 III Vol. 3 Five-membered Rings with One Heteroatom together with their Benzo and other...19.07 MB
 III Vol. 4 Five-membered Rings with Two Heteroatoms, each with their Fused Carbocyclic...20.28 MB
 III Vol. 5 Five-membered Rings Triazoles, Oxadiazoles, Thiadiazoles and their Fused Carbocyclic...9.84 MB
 III Vol. 6 Other Five-membered Rings with Three or more Heteroatoms, and their Fused Carbocyclic...10.14 MB
 III Vol. 7 Six-membered Rings with One Heteroatom, and their Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives...16.34 MB
 III Vol. 8 Six-membered Rings with Two Heteroatoms, and their Fused Carbocyclic Derivatives...13.8 MB
 III Vol. 9 Six-membered Rings with Three or more Heteroatoms, and their Fused Carbocyclic...14.06 MB
 III Vol.10 Ring Systems with at least Two Fused Heterocyclic Five- or Six-membered Rings with no...19.77 MB
 III Vol.11 Bicyclic 5-5 and 5-6 Fused Ring Systems with at least One Bridgehead (Ring Junction) N...13.6 MB

Description

Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry III (CHEC-III) is a new 15-volume reference work which provides the first point of entry to the literature for all scientists interested in heterocyclic ring systems. Since publishing in 1984, Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry (CHEC) has become the standard work on the subject, indispensable to all serious readers in the interdisciplinary areas where heterocycles are employed. CHEC-III builds on and complements the material in CHEC and CHEC-II and is designed to be used both alone and in conjunction with these two works. Written by leading scientists who have evaluated and summarized the most important data published over the last decade, Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry III will be an invaluable addition to the reference library of those working with heterocyclic ring systems.

Audience
For academic, industrial and government scientists working in chemical, biological, pharaceutical, medicinal and natural product research, together with teachers and advanced students interested in the formation (synthesis) and transformation of heterocyclic ring systems.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
506.57 MB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Comprehensive Heterocyclic Chemistry [I-III]