Concurrent RDP Patcher For Windows - Universal Remote Desktop Patch for Client OS

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 23, 2015 by Harrykatsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Description

Concurrent RDP Patcher Enables Remote Desktop in Window

This allows multiple users to control the remote computer using Remote Desktop.

There are a lot of third party remote control pieces software around such as the popular freeware tools VNC, and TeamViewer, but there are times when the built-in Remote Desktop Connection feature in Windows 7 is the most useful since it’s already present in Windows and you don’t need to install any third party software. All you need to do is to enable it because the Remote Desktop function is disabled by default. You can enable Remote Desktop and allow connection from other computers by going to Control Panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> click on the Remote tab.

From there, you can either select “Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop” which is less secure or “Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication”. If you are setting up a connection to a different Windows version such as XP or Vista from your Windows 7 machine , then you need to choose the less secure option.

If you only see the Remote Assistance box in the Remote tab but not Remote Desktop, that is because there are some restrictions that Microsoft has implemented in your version of Windows. Only Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise can accept connections from Remote Desktop but NOT for Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic and Home Premium. You can however, use Remote Desktop to initiate a connection from any edition of Windows 7.

Many branded laptops and computers come with Windows 7 Home Premium or possibly Home Basic pre-installed, but not to worry because there is a hack patch that can enable the Remote Desktop Connection in Windows 7 Home Premium with a single click. There is a tool called Concurrent RDP Patcher which is meant to enable concurrent remote desktop connections, which means multiple logons per user. When you log in using the Remote Desktop Connection, the computer that is being controlled will show a message saying “Logged on remotely from COMPUTERNAME”. If you click on the user icon to login, the remote connection will be terminated with the popup.

Amazingly, this tool also enables the Remote Desktop Connection for Windows 7 Home Premium. The good thing about this patcher is you can revert the changes back to the way it was by clicking the Unpatch button. There are some scripts that can also do the same by patching termsvr.dll file but it doesn’t provide a way to undo the patch.

By default a Remote Desktop Connection only allows you to login with a user account that has a password assigned to it. User accounts with a blank password cannot be used to login with a Remote Desktop Connection. You can handily bypass that restriction by checking the “Enable blank password logons” check box.

Connct With Me For more Torrents

Stick with My Idea : Idea: Chat Facility

Download My Confirmed Requested Torrents :

Application :
1. Request: Windows 95 Full OS thump_up
2. Request: MS Office 2013 Professional Plus x86 x64 Pre-activated thump_up

Movies :
1. Request: Baby's Day Out (1994) BRRIP / 720p [Dual Audio] thump_up

Book :
1. Request: Chetan Bhagat Collection thump_up

If you need any more torrents do let me know and I'll get it for you ..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
456 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Concurrent RDP Patcher For Windows - Universal Remote Desktop Patch for Client OS