Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 01] - Stormbird *** 1437, England and King Henry and his supporters find themselves besieged abroad and at home.

seeders: 23
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 01] - Stormbird *** 1437, England and King Henry and his supporters find themselves besieged abroad and at home. (Size: 378.42 MB)
 01 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.68 MB
 02 of 12 Stormbird.mp330.69 MB
 03 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.59 MB
 04 of 12 Stormbird.mp332.06 MB
 05 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.59 MB
 06 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.27 MB
 07 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.76 MB
 08 of 12 Stormbird.mp332.01 MB
 09 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.19 MB
 10 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.29 MB
 11 of 12 Stormbird.mp331.02 MB
 12 of 12 Stormbird.mp332.21 MB
 Conn_Iggulden.jpg9.07 KB
 Roy_McMillan.jpg5.31 KB
 Stormbird Information File.txt3.14 KB
 Stormbird.jpg37.27 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt39 bytes

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Message

General Information
Book........................Stormbird
Series Name............War Of The Roses
Series No.................01
Author.....................Conn Iggulden
Narrator...................Roy McMillan
Unabridged..............Yes
Genre......................Historical Adventure
Publisher..................Isis Audio

File Information
Source.....................12 CDs
# of MP3 files...........12
Total Runtime..........13 Hours 49 Minutes
Encoder...................Lame 3.99r
Converted to............64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Total Size.................378 MB
Converted By...........OldScotsman
Date Converted........11-January-2015
ID3 Tags...................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

clap My sincere thanks to "Doodles" for her copy of this book. clap

If you would like to try another Conn Iggulden Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
Conqueror 05 - Conqueror
War Of The Roses 01 - Stormbird
War Of The Roses 03 - Bloodline
War Of The Roses 04 - Ravenspur

ABOUT THE BOOK
King Henry V - the great Lion of England - is long dead.
In 1437, after years of regency, the pious and gentle Henry VI, the Lamb, comes of age and accedes to the English throne. His poor health and frailty of mind render him a weakling king -Henry depends on his closest men, Spymaster Derry Brewer and William de la Pole, Duke of Suffolk, to run his kingdom.
Yet there are those, such as the Plantagenet Richard, Duke of York, who believe England must be led by a strong king if she is to survive. With England's territories in France under threat, and rumours of revolt at home, fears grow that Henry and his advisers will see the country slide into ruin. With a secret deal struck for Henry to marry a young French noblewoman, Margaret of Anjou, those fears become all too real.
As storm clouds gather over England, King Henry and his supporters find themselves besieged abroad and at home. Who, or what can save the kingdom before it is too late?

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Conn Iggulden. "I was born in the normal way in 1971. I have written for as long as I can remember: poetry, short stories and novels. It’s what I always wanted to do and read English at London University with writing in mind. I taught English for seven years and was Head of English at St. Gregory’s RC High school in London. My mother is Irish and from an early age she told me history as an exciting series of stories - with dates. My great-grandfather was a Seannachie , so I suppose story-telling is in the genes somewhere. My father flew in Bomber Command in WWII, then taught maths and science. Perhaps crucially, he also loved poetry and cracking good tales. I’ve always loved historical fiction as a genre and cut my teeth on Hornblower and Tai-Pan, Flashman, Sharpe and Jack Aubrey. I still remember the sheer joy of reading my first Patrick O’Brian book and discovering there were nineteen more in the series. I love just about anything by David Gemmell, or Peter F. Hamilton or Wilbur Smith."O’Brian book and discovering there were nineteen more in the series. I love just about anything by David Gemmell, or Peter F. Hamilton or Wilbur Smith".

ABOUT THE READER
Roy McMillan is a director, writer and actor, whose readings include The Old Ways, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Pax Britannica and Don Quixote. He has audiobook readings of works from Aristotle to Hornby, and directed plays for BBC Radio 3 and 4.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

image This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsmanimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
378.42 MB
seeders:23
leechers:0
Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 01] - Stormbird *** 1437, England and King Henry and his supporters find themselves besieged abroad and at home.

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you Bill, as always.