Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 04] - Ravenspur *** 1462 - Book 4 continues through the brutal Civil War that we now know as the Wars of the Roses.

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on May 24, 2016 by OldScotsmanin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 04] - Ravenspur *** 1462 - Book 4 continues through the brutal Civil War that we now know as the Wars of the Roses. (Size: 372.69 MB)
 Conn_Iggulden.jpg4.11 KB
 Ravenspur - 001.mp315.69 MB
 Ravenspur - 002.mp312.22 MB
 Ravenspur - 003.mp39.86 MB
 Ravenspur - 004.mp316.13 MB
 Ravenspur - 005.mp311.68 MB
 Ravenspur - 006.mp315.61 MB
 Ravenspur - 007.mp311.46 MB
 Ravenspur - 008.mp310.56 MB
 Ravenspur - 009.mp311.97 MB
 Ravenspur - 010.mp310.54 MB
 Ravenspur - 011.mp39.07 MB
 Ravenspur - 012.mp312.69 MB
 Ravenspur - 013.mp310.86 MB
 Ravenspur - 014.mp312.61 MB
 Ravenspur - 015.mp39.62 MB
 Ravenspur - 016.mp311.53 MB
 Ravenspur - 017.mp311.29 MB
 Ravenspur - 018.mp38.06 MB
 Ravenspur - 019.mp311.63 MB
 Ravenspur - 020.mp312.89 MB
 Ravenspur - 021.mp37.71 MB
 Ravenspur - 022.mp313.94 MB
 Ravenspur - 023.mp37.92 MB
 Ravenspur - 024.mp39.59 MB
 Ravenspur - 025.mp38.86 MB
 Ravenspur - 026.mp310.26 MB
 Ravenspur - 027.mp310.83 MB
 Ravenspur - 028.mp310.39 MB
 Ravenspur - 029.mp39.79 MB

Description

If you would like to see other Audio Books I have uploaded just click this link:- OldScotsman's Books
If you have a request for another book or a Re-Seed then just send me a Private Message

General Information
Book........................Ravenspur
Series Name............War Of The Roses
Series No.................04
Author.....................Conn Iggulden
Narrator...................Roy McMillan
Unabridged..............Yes
Genre......................Historical Adventure
Publisher..................Penguin Random House

File Information
Source..................... 1 eDownloaded 64 Kb File
# of MP3 files...........35 Chaperised Files
Total Runtime..........13 Hours 28 Minutes
Encoder...................Lame 3.99r
Converted to............64 Kb | CBR | 44,100 Hz | Mono
Total Size.................372 MB
Converted By...........OldScotsman
Date Converted........23-May-2016
ID3 Tags...................Includes Image and all info shown on this page (Smart Phone Ready)

If you would like to try another Conn Iggulden Audio Book I have uploaded, just click the title below.
War Of The Roses 03 - Bloodline
War Of The Roses 04 - Ravenspur

ABOUT THE BOOK
This novel from bestselling author Conn Iggulden is the fourth book in the critically acclaimed Wars of the Roses series. Following Stormbird, Trinity and Bloodline this novel will continue through the brutal Civil War that we now know as the Wars of the Roses.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Conn Iggulden. "I was born in the normal way in 1971. I have written for as long as I can remember: poetry, short stories and novels. It’s what I always wanted to do and read English at London University with writing in mind. I taught English for seven years and was Head of English at St. Gregory’s RC High school in London. My mother is Irish and from an early age she told me history as an exciting series of stories - with dates. My great-grandfather was a Seannachie , so I suppose story-telling is in the genes somewhere. My father flew in Bomber Command in WWII, then taught maths and science. Perhaps crucially, he also loved poetry and cracking good tales. I’ve always loved historical fiction as a genre and cut my teeth on Hornblower and Tai-Pan, Flashman, Sharpe and Jack Aubrey. I still remember the sheer joy of reading my first Patrick O’Brian book and discovering there were nineteen more in the series. I love just about anything by David Gemmell, or Peter F. Hamilton or Wilbur Smith."O’Brian book and discovering there were nineteen more in the series. I love just about anything by David Gemmell, or Peter F. Hamilton or Wilbur Smith" .

ABOUT THE READER
Roy McMillan is a director, writer and actor, whose readings include The Old Ways, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, Pax Britannica and Don Quixote. He has audiobook readings of works from Aristotle to Hornby, and directed plays for BBC Radio 3 and 4.

All the above information including the picture are inserted into the ID3 tags on the MP3 files.

Remember, we have uploaded these books just for you because we wish to SHARE them. It is only right therefore, you SHARE them with others, and the only way you can do this, is to keep SEEDING. In other words, don't stop after you have finished the download. Check and make sure your torrent program is set to continue uploading even after the downloading has been completed. A ratio of 2.0 means you are giving back twice what you have received, the book won't die and all our efforts have not been wasted but 5.0 would be outstanding and shows you have really entered into the spirit of what we are about. WE DO OUR BIT AND YOU DO YOUR BIT, sounds fair, doesn't it. If you are new to this and don't understand, type a message at the bottom and if I can't help, I know someone who can.

This Audiobook was converted and uploaded by OldScotsman

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
372.69 MB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Conn Iggulden ~ [War Of The Roses 04] - Ravenspur *** 1462 - Book 4 continues through the brutal Civil War that we now know as the Wars of the Roses.