Conspiracy.Theory.with.Jesse.Ventura.S03E04.hdtv.xvid][ The Ozarks (underground base)][23-Nov-2012] avi

seeders: 95
leechers: 1
Added on November 30, 2012 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Conspiracy.Theory.with.Jesse.Ventura.S03E04.hdtv.xvid][ The Ozarks (underground base)][23-Nov-2012] avi (Size: 327.79 MB)
 Conspiracy.Theory.with.Jesse.Ventura.S03E04.hdtv.xvid][ The Ozarks (underground...327.79 MB

Description

Conspiracy.Theory.with.Jesse.Ventura.S03E04.hdtv.xvid][ The Ozarks (underground base)][23-Nov-2012] avi

I found a hdtv source on web not p2p but was badly aspect ratio so I cropped
it without loosing too much.. a small black line exists to the right and top and bottom
but looks better then the original and reduce the size by 150mb!

Enjoy and help to seed im very low on data and soon I will stop uploading
new torrents until I get a isp reset
as I didnt have to share my work after all.. too many leechers lately sadly :/

ps
and yes this is the full episode has credits

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
327.79 MB
seeders:95
leechers:1

All Comments

Good copy, thanks uploader.
Iv'e apparently have wasted a huge amount of time & gigabytes trying to get this to work on my android 4.1.1 tablet. Would be thankful for some help
Thank you!
Thanks uploader and seeders.
the only thing that annoys me on this show is that Jesse constantly tells us that he has been a Governor...and the 100000000 of breaks -.- Sorry its probably normal for you if you're American.. im danish and we only have breaks ever 30th minute. But thanks for uploading i really enjoy this show.. its quite the eye opener.
finally an ending!!!
Its a real shame this show isnt available outside the US. Ive looked in my country cant even buy it on dvd. But this kinda stuff needs to be known worldwide.
well hope you watch all my weekly UFO bundles as well