Constance Cumbey - Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow (1983) new age deception

seeders: 1
leechers: 4
Added on February 1, 2015 by mikem777in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Constance Cumbey - Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow (1983) new age deception (Size: 289.68 MB)
 RAINBOW.nfo4.51 KB
 Torrent downloaded from concen.org.txt41 bytes
 Cover.jpg63.71 KB
 Torrent downloaded from kat.to.txt42 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 01 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp343.22 MB
 06 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp327.47 MB
 02 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp342.43 MB
 03 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp342.88 MB
 04 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp343.66 MB
 05 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow.mp344.28 MB
 Marilyn Ferguson - The Aquarian Conspiracy, 1981.pdf22.75 MB
 Marilyn Ferguson - The Aquarian Conspiracy (1981) OCR.pdf2.05 MB
 Changing Images of Man, Social Engineering, 1982.pdf4.45 MB
 Constance Cumbey - A Planned Deception, 1986.pdf3.14 MB
 Constance Cumbey - Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, 1983 OCR ed.pdf3.99 MB
 Constance Cumbey - Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, 1983.pdf7.7 MB
 Livesey, Roy - Understanding the New Age, 1990.pdf618.69 KB
 Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow edited.txt980.67 KB

Description

Reflects years of in-depth and extensive research. The author claims the movement's supreme purpose is to subvert our Judaeo-Christian foundation and create a one-world order through a complex network of occult organizations.

Setting the Record Straight

This review is primarily directed at the detractors from this author and this book. I too am a former devotee of the New Age. In fact, for almost 10 years I was an 'initiate' of a mystical order which was the very epitome of the New Age. We studied the works of Helena Blavatsky, Annie Besant, Alice Bailey, and many other New Age authors. We studied the tarot, crystals, astrology, the Cabala, etc., etc. We were linked with The Great White Brotherhood and their associated orders throughout the world. However, I became disillusioned with the New Age, came to realize it's heresy, and subsequently became a Christian. Here is the problem in a nutshell (and I realize that I am wasting my breath) spiritual things can only be spiritually discerned. That is, it requires an unction from the Holy Spirit before you can discern spiritual truth from error. I know that this is hard for you to swallow, because I was once as you are. I felt that fundamental Christianity was narrow, bigoted, and wrong, and that New Age teachings contained the deep truths underlying Christianity and all other religions. This book is a good expose of the heart of the New Age movement which is indeed Satanic, and the goals that it has in store for humanity which is enslavement through a one world government and a heretical, Satanic one world religion. Don't wait too long before you find this out for yourself. You will regret it for a long, long, long time.

Truth has a long shelf life

Constance Cumbey's book, Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, has been translated into several foreign languages and remained in print until Huntington House recently declared bankruptcy. It has been in print for over 20 years. Those who work behind the scenes at changing the culture keep a very low profile. Particularly valuable is that in the book Cumbey names organizations that one would not encounter reading the papers. For instance, she goes into much detail regarding Lucis Trust, an organization based on the occult writings of Alice Bailey. This organization has been around since the '20s and is an offshoot of the Theosophical Society, also an occult organization. Lucis Trust and the Theosophical Society were key players in the Parliament of World Religions in the early '90s. Another organization outed in the book is New Group of World Servers. NGWS is a branch of Lucis Trust. ngws.org is still very active and powerful. Lucis Trust still holds hands with the United Nation, again documented in her book. That the New Age religion has spread its cloak over many other countries is documented in many places. The academic community has taken a growing interest in this movement. New Age Religion and Globalization is based on a conference that was held in Denmark in 1999. The book is copyrighted 2001. I would also recommend Prof. Gene Veith's book, Modern Fascism. Twenty plus years ago Cumbey brought information on New Age to the general public, people who may not have access to the writings in the academic community. She cannot be thanked enough for providing this valuable service. Those who hope to find information about cults when purchasing this book need to look to other sources. As Hanagraaff points out in New Age Religion and Globalization, New Age religion is not cultic, but is based in cultural change.

comment: This research is being confirmed by my own research into modern music and mind control, exposing a vast number of music albums containing nearly identical subliminal messages. To explain such a massive correlation, a single coordinating and controlling intelligence has to be assumed - a complex network of occult organizations. What we perceive when analyzing its output is merely the tip of an iceberg.

audio-book specs: computer voice Daniel UK Mac OS X, run time: 8 hours 30 minutes 37 seconds, 64 kbps, 22.05 kHz

ebooks:

Changing Images of Man, Social Engineering, 1982.pdf
Constance Cumbey - A Planned Deception, 1986.pdf
Constance Cumbey - Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, 1983.pdf
Livesey, Roy - Understanding the New Age, 1990.pdf
Marilyn Ferguson - The Aquarian Conspiracy (1981) OCR.pdf
Marilyn Ferguson - The Aquarian Conspiracy, 1981.pdf

tags: new age, conspiracy, Lucifer, illuminati, nwo, deception, manipulation, mind control, one world religion, antichrist

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
289.68 MB
seeders:1
leechers:4