conversations with my gardener 2007 region free dvd5 french bcbc

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on November 25, 2015 by BCBCmoviesin Movies
Torrent verified.

conversations with my gardener 2007 region free dvd5 french bcbc (Size: 4.07 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup68 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo68 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob69.15 MB

Description

Conversations with My Gardener (French: Dialogue avec mon jardinier) is a 2007 French film directed by Jean Becker.

(Contains movie and Optional English Subtitles. No menus or extras. Regular DVD quality (Not BD, 1080p etc...). Seeding always appreciated).

Plot

A painter returns from Paris to his childhood home in rural France. Looking for a gardener, he meets a former schoolmate. He discovers a simple, open character, with a lot of common sense. The two different men become friends in long conversations. Through the eyes of each other, they experience the world in a new light.

Cast

Daniel Auteuil - The painter "Dupinceau"

Jean-Pierre Darroussin : The gardener "Dujardin"

Fanny Cottençon : Hélène, the wife of "Dupinceau"

Élodie Navarre : Carole, the daughter of "Dupinceau"

Alexia Barlier : Magda

Hiam Abbass : The wife of "Dujardin"

Roger Van Hool : Tony

Conversations with My Gardener

A warm portrayal of an unlikely friendship.

This is the kind of film that restores your faith in French cinema. It avoids pretension and manages to reaffirm the simple lasting values in life via a charming central relationship. Writer/director Jean Becker’s (The Children Of The Marshlands) film is carried by two delicate performances. Jean-Pierre Darroussin (Red Lights, Marie-Jo And Her Two Lovers) is perfect as the simple gardener with more wisdom than his 'master". The other half of the pair is Daniel Auteuil, who has come to be virtually synonymous with French cinema.

Auteuil, who is simply cast-listed as 'the painter", has retired to his childhood home to lick his wounds after a divorce. His gardener, Leo (Darroussin), turns out to be a childhood acquaintance, and the two men bond almost immediately.

The film takes its time setting up the friendship before moving on to any plot developments, and this patience is part of its appeal. The two men’s lives are subtly contrasted as we get to know them via their domestic relationships and accidents of biography. The painter’s life has been successful but essentially troubled, and his relations with women could not be more different from Leo, who has been blissfully happy with his wife for 27 years.

This is a film about cross-class friendship, but what is salutary and restorative is the tact with which the two men handle their differences. The gardener offers his slightly homespun advice in good faith and, whilst the painter can’t help finding him quaint, it is both believable and morally satisfying when we find out that the gardener was right.

This is a charming film which deserves to be seen.

Though working effectively as a warm portrayal of an unlikely friendship, Conversations With My Gardener also functions as a quiet statement on class and prejudice.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.07 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
conversations with my gardener 2007 region free dvd5 french bcbc

Trailer