Cookie - 3.0.19 [Intel/K]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 1, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Cookie - 3.0.19 [Intel/K] (Size: 9.64 MB)
 Cookie 3.0.19.zip9.64 MB

Description

Name: Cookie
Version: - 3.0.19

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or Later

Link for more information: http://www.sweetpproductions.com

Cookie prevents third parties from hijacking your browsing experience. The sites you visit store "cookies" in your browser without your knowledge or consent. Some are helpful, but others are frustrating and invasive. Cookie can help.

More privacy, better browsing
Avoid invasive marketing. Tired of targeted ads that mysteriously know what products you've been shopping for online? Eliminate them with Cookie.
Freedom from Flash. Cookie is adept at eliminating Flash cookies, an especially large and persistent type of cookie.
Impressive results with minimal effort. By consolidating all your cookie controls into an easy interface, Cookie makes maintaining your browsing privacy a cinch.

WHAT'S NEW in Version 3.0.19:
fixed runaway memory issues
updated SQLite to v3.0.19

Cracked by LfScrew

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Cookie - 3.0.19 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Thanks, works as described. But unless I'm missing something, it doesn't really do anything that can't be done with browser extensions or within settings.
Yeah, I never said it was very useful... but I upload for all tastes
Good point, fair enough. I didn't intend to put down your upload by any means, I was just putting that out there..
Actually this app is supposed to show you which cookies present a potential risk. Not sure how accurate it is, but can be useful in certain cases. In more epxensive solutions, you also have Cookie Stumbler which is always updated by the devs - and it can even get rid of self-replicating cookies because they broke the algorithm, cf. http://underurhat.com/privacy/applications/review-cookie-stumbler-basic/