seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2015 by shadyxvin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

CoolNovo2 0 9 20 (Size: 38.81 MB)
 CoolNovo2.0.9.20.exe38.81 MB

Description

FAQs
What different between CoolNovo and Google Chrome?

CoolNovo is designed based on Chrome, it have all Google Chrome`s features and more enhance functions such as Mouse Gestures, IE Tab, close tab by double click, Supper Drag, Download toolset support and etc... It is very convenience to use.

What is the "Dual Core" mean?

Some websites only support IE (Just for ActiveX). The CoolNovo is designed for this situation. It is fully combined all Chrome features and avoid such "IE Only" issue. You can switch to compatible mode (IE kernel) or high speed mode (Chrome kernel) by click %s icon on AddressBar.

How do I import IE favorites to CoolNovo?

Click "Import..." from FavoritesBar (or click button > Option > Personal Data, and click "import data from other browser"); select import source -- IE, import content -- (Favorites/Bookmarks) and finally click "import". Please pay attention: all imported favorites are in "other favorites" folder.

Why there are many version folders in CoolNovo directory?

Considering of some customers prefer older version, the previous version will not be deleted immedially after update. In this case, please click old_chrome.exe to run older version of CoolNovo.

Why there are so many chrome processes?

As default, CoolNovo run every website instance for a process. That is, every tab, addon, extention will run as a new process. In additional, every website instance will run in a "Sandbox", it will greatly enhance safety of CoolNovo.

Why do I encounter crash and suspended?

Sometimes we got these errors although do the strict test before release. The issue should be due to Addon (Plugin) conflict or configuration problem. Please go to our forum to report if encounter such issue, we will follow up in time.

How do I change UI language??

Click Option > Advance Option > Webpage Content > Spell and Check configuration

What different about install version and portable version?

It is essentially no different. Install version will ask you for path and create shortcut on desktop automatic, and it can be copy to other folder to run as well.

I`ve installed CoolNovo to c:, do I copy it to other folder?

Yes, of course, CoolNovo is a fully green software. You should just copy CoolNovo to new directory and run. Please notices the folder must have the permission.

How do I configure shortcut of search engine?

For example, if you want to create a shortcut for Google engine and want to input "g + Tab" to do the searching with Google. Please click Option > Basic Option > Search > Management search engine > Google > Modify > Name > g

My antivirus software tell me have the virus?

We promise that CoolNovo is a green software and completely no trojans, no virus, no malicious software/Ads, no function limit and any third party software. If you find this situation, please contact us (by forum or email) and we will be the first time to ask antivirus software manufacturer to solve it. Of course, don`t exclude some vicious competition reasons.

Do the CoolNovo update automatically?

As default, CoolNovo will update automatic. The browser will check latest version and update when open.

Do the CoolNovo support previews of applications on taskbar in Win7?

Yes. You should configure it in Option > Basic Option > Tab

Do the CoolNovo can change cache folder?

Yes. You should configure it in Enhance Option -- Start

For more questions, please goto Forum of CoolNovo (http://forum.coolnovo.com/) to report, we will follow it in time.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.81 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
CoolNovo2 0 9 20