Core Rhythms 4 DVD Starter Pack .iso

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 20, 2012 by landmousein Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Core Rhythms 4 DVD Starter Pack .iso (Size: 12.31 GB)
 Full_Workout.iso4.36 GB
 KICK_START.iso4.36 GB
 Quick_Workout.iso2.01 GB
 Latin_Dance_Made_Easy_01.iso1.58 GB
 Full_Workout.mds8.23 KB
 Kick Start.mds8.23 KB
 Latin_Dance_Made_Easy_01.mds4.24 KB
 Quick_Workout.mds4.22 KB

Description

I could only find half-uploaded, dead, or torrents with only negative comments for Core Rhythms, so I thought I'd share! These are DVD Rips (not mine, these were from Demonoid, I think) in .iso format to retain all menus and multi-view options, which are really quite helpful for beginners. You can burn these directly to a disc or mount them with your favorite optical disc emulator software (i.e. Alcohol, MagicDisc, DaemonTools, etc.)

Backcover description

In Core Rhythms Kick Start you can truly work at your own pace. For the first time ever, you can learn world class slimming dance moves literally one step at a time! This one of a kind program takes you step by step through the basic movements that will give anyone “the body of a dancer”. You can choose from different views of the workout and follow the beat of the music with a visual on-screen aid.

Kick Start is broken down into three 10 min. sections: (1) Get Started. (2) Get Moving. (3) Get Dancing. This program is a sure fire way to get moving and losing weight with Core Rhythms!

QUICK WORKOUT: In Core Rhythms Quick Workout, Jaana and Julia give you a workout for those days when you barely have half an hour to yourself. This workout uses the same moves as the full workout but it has been squeezed into just 20 minutes. Core Rhythms Quick Workout challenges your coordination skills but with the help of the back view you will be moving and grooving in no time!

FULL WORKOUT: In Core Rhythms Full Workout Jaana and Julia teach you the 3 Core Movements essential to Latin dancing and give you drills to exercise your core to uplifting Latin music. Jaana and Julia make it fun to follow with their never before seen instructional help segments within the workout. This workout is for anyone who is willing to get up and move
The creators of Core Rhythms, Jaana Kunitz and Julia Powers, have over 25 years of experience in keeping their bodies in top competitive shape due to their competitive dance careers. Collectively, they have won over 20 United States and World Championships. Now, you can go from flab to fab with three simple movements that allow you to reap the benefits of years of training and practicing without all the hard work. Core Rhythms gives you world class cardio conditioning, while toning your abs at the same time.

LATIN DANCE MADE EASY: Now, you can go from flab to fab with three simple movements that allow you to reap the benefits of years of training and practicing without all the hard work. Core Rhythms gives you world class cardio conditioning, while toning your abs at the same time.
Jaana Kunitz and Julia Powers are joined by their husbands to bring you Latin Dance Made Easy. In this instructional program, Bob and Julia Powers and James and Jaana Kunitz teach you Salsa, Merengue and Rumba. Prepare yourself for an amazing night out on the town!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.31 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Core Rhythms 4 DVD Starter Pack .iso