Coronation Street 20th January 2016 HDTV.mp4

seeders: 114
leechers: 13
Added on January 21, 2016 by Deep60in TV
Torrent verified.

Coronation Street 20th January 2016 HDTV.mp4 (Size: 356.64 MB)
 Coronation Street 20th January 2016 HDTV.mp4356.64 MB

Description

When Nick wonders what Carla was doing in the bistro, Robert covers and Tracy shoots him a look of contempt.
At the hospital Nick is told that Carla needs an emergency operation and as Tracy approaches Carla’s bedside, will she tell him the truth?
Anna confides in Izzy that Phelan’s back and that Kevin must never find out what happened between them.
Meanwhile Phelan tells Kevin that after his wife caught him cheating, she took him to the cleaners.
Later, Phelan suggests he and Anna strike a deal. Will she accept?
David and Kylie arrive home and are horrified to find Gail and Jason rolling back the carpet in the annexe.
Can David convince them to put off the work?
Tim jokingly suggests Sally should stand as a councillor. Will Roy visit Carla before returning to Hastings?

The longest running soap opera on British television screens (and the world),
the series focuses on the lives of individuals that are living in Weatherfield's Coronation Street.Births, marriages, affairs,
deaths and all the events in between are tackled in this ITV series, who's cast is always in a constant cycle of change.
Coronation Street is in it's 56th year and is still going strong!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
356.64 MB
seeders:114
leechers:13
Coronation Street 20th January 2016 HDTV.mp4

Screenshots

Coronation Street 20th January 2016 HDTV.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Hello

I just want to thank you so much for your DL I cannot wait to watch my Corrie thanks again Perth Australia
Cheers mate!!!