Cosmology: The Science of the Universe [Edward Robert Harrison] {Charm-Quark}.djvu

seeders: 7
leechers: 9
Added on December 23, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Cosmology: The Science of the Universe [Edward Robert Harrison] {Charm-Quark}.djvu (Size: 11.16 MB)
 [Edward Robert Harrison] Cosmology - The Science of the Universe {Charm-Quark}.djvu11.16 MB

Description

Cosmology - The Science of the Universe

Book Description:
Cosmology: The Science of the Universe is a broad and elementary introduction to cosmology that includes aspects of its history, theology, and philosophy. The book explores the realm of receding galaxies, the fascinating properties of space and time, the bizarre world of black holes, the astonishing expansion of the universe, the elegant simplicity of cosmic redshifts, and the momentous issues of inflation. Its subjects cover modern views on the origin of atoms, galaxies, life, and the universe itself; they range from the subatomic to the extragalactic, from the beginning to the end of time, and from terrestrial to extraterrestrial life. Old problems (e.g., the cosmic-edge) are revived and new perplexities (e.g., the containment riddle) are reviewed. In this unique book, Professor Harrison shows how in every age societies devise universes that make sense of the human experience. He explores the cosmic scenery of the Babylonian, Pythagorean, Aristotelian, Stoic, Epicurean, Medieval, Cartesian, and Newtonian world systems and shows how these and other systems laid the foundations of the modern physical universe.

Ebook Reading Softwares:
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.16 MB
seeders:7
leechers:9
Cosmology: The Science of the Universe [Edward Robert Harrison] {Charm-Quark}.djvu