Coulter, Catherine-Knock Out-(FBI Thriller #13) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on October 25, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Coulter, Catherine-Knock Out-(FBI Thriller #13) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 404.38 KB)
 Coulter, Catherine-Knock Out.epub404.38 KB

Description

Knock Out (FBI Thriller #13)
by Catherine Coulter (Goodreads Author)
4.11 of 5 stars
4.11 · rating details · 7,493 ratings · 366 reviews 23
Seven-year-old Autumn Backman needed a hero. When she saw Special Agent Dillon Savich on TV after he'd brought down bank robbers in a Georgetown bank, she knew she'd found him.

She called Savich, but she didn't use the phone...

Ethan Merriweather, sheriff of Titusville, Virginia, a small mountain town near the Titus Hitch Wilderness, goes looking for a missing little girl. Soon after he finds her, Ethan realizes that Autumn has brought him a huge problem - a relentless madman who has the ability to control others simply by looking at them. And the madman is after her and her mom.

Catherine Coulter is the author of 70 novels, including 66 New York Times bestsellers, occasionally, after exhaustive prayers, hitting #1. She earned her reputation writing historical romances to pass the time while aboard the ark. Over a decade ago she added suspense thrillers to her repertoire-- with great success. The Cove, the first book in her bestselling "FBI Suspense Thriller Series" spent nine weeks on the New York Times list and has to date sold over 2 million copies. Since then, she has written 16 more bestselling thrillers in the series, including The Maze, The Target, The Edge, Riptide, Hemlock Bay, Eleventh Hour, Blindside, Blowout, Point Blank, Double Take, Tailspin, Knockout, Whiplash, Split Second, and Backfire. Her 17th FBI thriller Bombshell will be out in all formats July 9, 2013. Coulter is now working on a new suspense thriller series -- A Brit in the FBI -- co-writing with bestselling author JT Ellison. The first book in this series, A Final Cut, will be released in September 2013.

For Coulter's first novel, The Autumn Countess, she chose a Regency setting for her debut because, says Coulter, "as any published author will tell you, it's best to limit the unknowns in a first book, and not only had I grown up reading Georgette Heyer, whom I worship, but I earned my M.A. degree in early 19th century European History and could fight in Napoleon's army, or join the Allies and beat his butt with Wellington."

It's a race to stop the madness, or the madness will destroy them all..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
404.38 KB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Coulter, Catherine-Knock Out-(FBI Thriller #13) - epub - zeke23

All Comments

Fantastic,thank you very much for sharing, really appreciated.
happy to enjoy