Countdown with Keith Olbermann: 2012-03-19 H.264 AAC MP4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 22, 2012 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann: 2012-03-19 H.264 AAC MP4 (Size: 117.73 MB)
 Countdown.with.Keith.Olbermann.2012.03.19.mp4117.73 MB

Description

** See my comment at the bottom of this description **

Countdown with Keith Olbermann from Current.TV - Monday, March 19, 2012

Guests:
o Eliot Spitzer: former Governor of New York
o David Shuster: Countdown Correspondent
o Ken Vogel: reporter for Politico
o Sahil Kapur: congressional reporter, Talking Points Memo
o Robert Kuttner: co-founder and co-editor of The American Prospect
o Gloria Feldt: former president and CEO of Planned Parenthood
o Ydanis Rodriguez: New York City Council Member
o Ryan Devereaux: reporter for Democracy Now!

"Please watch Keith on Current if you can get the channel, harass your cable company if you cannot. Keep celebrating freedom of news."
~olberfann @ demonoid

Reduced in size by handbrake.

Container: MP4
Video codec: H.264
Resolution: 512 x 384
Audio: AAC 44.1KHz Stereo

*** Discussion thread for this torrent series:
*** https://forum.suprbay.org/showthread.php?tid=113586

** COMMENT **
The formerly reliable live-streaming source which I captured, processed, and uploaded to TPB seems to have seen its last days. It was only because of this source that I was able to provide this program in a timely manner, so that it was "news" and not "olds."

Other live-stream sources for CWKO are sporadically available, but they don't have the same quality as the source I'd been using, and, in any case, the capture software I use is incapable of capturing these alternate streams.

There is a regular torrent of CWKO on demonoid, but it is typically posted 12-16 hours or more after the original broadcast. By the time I download, process, and upload from that source, it may be 24+ hours before it shows up here.

In the last couple weeks, a person identified as "anonymous" has been regularly uploading CWKO here. The quality, IMO, of those videos is less than what I have been posting, and they aren't posted as quickly as when I had a good, reliable live-stream source, and the files are larger than what I post. However, anonymous's posts are quick enough, IMO, to meet the threshold of being "news." Therefore, until such time as either (1) a reliable, capture-able, live-stream source is available, or (2) someone posts a good-quality torrent elsewhere (like demonoid) in a time-frame that is not "olds," this will be my last upload of CWKO torrents.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.73 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Countdown with Keith Olbermann: 2012-03-19 H.264 AAC MP4