Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (FULL RIP) RUSTORKA EDITION

seeders: 496
leechers: 40
Added on April 16, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

Torrent updated 14.04.2013 Attention! With the release of crack on the GO, the author planetcss.com + new version 1.22.2.1

Information:Release date : 2012Genre: Action / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: Valve Corporation  Hidden Path EntertainmentPublisher: Valve CorporationPlatform : PCLanguage: Russian  MULTi24Sound language: EnglishTablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows ® XP SP3 / Windows ® Vista SP2 / Windows ® 7 SP1Processor: Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom ™ X3 8750 processor or betterRAM: 1GB XP / 2GB VistaVideo Card: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0Free hard disk space: 5.6 GB ┊Description:Sounter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will revive one hurricane command gameplay, first introduced 12 years ago. CS: GO will include new maps, characters, weapons and enhanced versions of the classic CS (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will include new game modes, a system of organizing matches, the global tables of players, and more.«Counter-Strike was a surprise to the gaming industry, especially when it is not a good fashion has become one of the most popular shooters in the world immediately after its release in August 1999, - said Doug Lombardi from Valve, - for the past 12 years, it is still one of the most popular games in the world, often appears in gaming competitions and sold over 25 million copies worldwide. CS: GO promises to revive the famous game play Counter-Strike and to offer its players not only on PCs but also on the next-generation consoles and PCs Mac ».Works + multiplayer game with bots.Installation instructions:1. Mount / Set2. Follow the instructions of the installer.3. Start the launcher.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.44 GB
seeders:496
leechers:40
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (FULL RIP) RUSTORKA EDITION

Trailer

All Comments

can I just play it simply offline??
Working good but this is russian servers only..
NO INTERNET SERVERS RESPONTED TO THE QUERY ...... thats the only reason that i download that game for online gaming!!
WHY I CANT PLAY ONLINE??? i cant understand russian !!!