Counter Strike Source (2013) Repack

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on November 20, 2013 by sulemankhan28in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Counter Strike Source (2013) Repack (Size: 1.47 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.84 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 data3.bin525.77 MB
 Data1.bin458.65 MB
 data2.bin375.24 MB
 Data4.bin140.45 MB
 setup_css.exe1.85 MB

Description

Year : 2013 Genre : Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1th Person Developer : Valve Publisher : JSC "Buck" Platform : PC System requirements : Operating system: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7 Processor: 1.7 GHz (2.4 GHz recommended) RAM: 256 MB (512 MB ​​recommended) Video Card: DirectX 9c Free hard drive space: 5 GB Publication Type : RePack Language : Russian Language voice : English + Russian Tablet enclosing (RevEmu) Description : Counter-Strike: Source (CS: Source, CS: S) - multiplayer team tactical first person shooter, developed by Valve and Turtle Rock Studios. This is a remake of Counter-Strike, modified in 1999 for the game Half-Life. Built on the Source engine game was released in 2004, originally included with Half-Life 2, but later appeared and special, separate editions of the game. CS: S uses the style and materials of the game Half-Life 2, and in general is a mod for Half-Life 2, while the classic Counter-Strike is a mod for Half-Life 1. Extras. Information : Attention! For a complete and proper installation requires a connection to the Internet.

Features repack
-Added Russian voice
-Full original content of textures and patterns.
avtoapdeyter-Added

Version:
Protocol version 24
Exe version 1765266 (cstrike)
Exe Build: May 20 18:41:34 2013 (5308) (240)

Mini-FAQ
Q: How do I change the clan tag?
Answer: In the folder with the game there is a file named "SmenitKlanTeg" run and replace with your own. Also, when you install the game the opportunity to create shortcuts for the file on the desktop and in the Start menu program.

Question: How do I change a nickname?
Answer: Open the game console (E button) and type a new name setname

Q: How do I enable the console?
Reply : The console game is called in the key tilde (~, E)

Q: Sees whether the assembly own server (listen)?
Answer: Yes. You can see it in the Local Servers tab

Q: When connecting to a server, it responds "checking steam rejected" and will not let me, what is it?
Answer: Start the game as an administrator, or you are trying to connect to the license server. This is not possible.

Question: There is not described my problem, what to do?
Answer: Ask your question in the comments, indicating the error text or attach a screenshot, we will try to help

Question: I do not like the Russian voice, and in the description of the assembly indicated the presence of the original English voice. How to enable it?
Answer: Open the folder
D: gamesCounter-Strike Sourcecstrikecustomdxportsound
There are three folders with Russian pickups bots (bot), hostages (hostage) and radio controls (radio). Delete the folder with the unnecessary set of sounds, restart the game.
Lock

Q: How do I change the clan tag?
Answer: In the folder with the game there is a file named "SmenitKlanTeg" run and replace with your own. Also, when you install the game the opportunity to create shortcuts for the file on the desktop and in the Start menu program.

Question: How do I change a nickname?
Answer: Open the game console (E button) and type a new name setname

Q: How do I enable the console?
Reply : The console game is called in the key tilde (~, E)

Q: Sees whether the assembly own server (listen)?
Answer: Yes. You can see it in the Local Servers tab

Q: When connecting to a server, it responds "checking steam rejected" and will not let me, what is it?
Answer: Start the game as an administrator, or you are trying to connect to the license server. This is not possible.

Question: There is not described my problem, what to do?
Answer: Ask your question in the comments, indicating the error text or attach a screenshot, we will try to help

Question: I do not like the Russian voice, and in the description of the assembly indicated the presence of the original English voice. How to enable it?
Answer: Open the folder
D: gamesCounter-Strike Sourcecstrikecustomdxportsound

There are three folders with Russian pickups bots (bot), hostages (hostage) and radio controls (radio). Delete the folder with the unnecessary set of sounds, restart the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.47 GB
seeders:17
leechers:0
Counter Strike Source (2013) Repack