Cowboys And Aliens 2011 TS x264 AAC-DD (Kingdom release)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 3, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Cowboys And Aliens 2011 TS x264 AAC-DD (Kingdom release) (Size: 1.34 GB)
 sample.mp440.41 MB
 Cowboys And Aliens 2011 TS x264 AAC-DD (Kingdom release).mp41.3 GB
 Kingdom RG.nfo11.23 KB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Release Title Cowboys And Aliens 2011 TS x264 AAC-DD (Kingdom release)
Directors: Jon Favreau
Story A spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys are all that stand in their way.

Cast
Daniel Craig ... Jake Lonergan
Harrison Ford ... Woodrow Dolarhyde
Abigail Spencer ... Alice
Buck Taylor ... Wes Claiborne
Olivia Wilde ... Ella Swenson
Sam Rockwell ... Doc
Matthew Taylor ... Luke Claiborne
Cooper Taylor ... Mose Claiborne
Clancy Brown ... Meacham
Paul Dano ... Percy Dolarhyde
Chris Browning ... Jed Parker
Adam Beach ... Nat Colorado
Ana de la Reguera ... Maria
Noah Ringer ... Emmett Taggart
Brian Duffy ... Deputy

Genre Action | Sci-fi | Thriller
Language English
Subtitles none
Total Size 1.3 gb
Duration 01:53.52
Source IMAGiNE 720p
Encoder Digideath

Video Specs
Container and Codec: MP4 | X264
Frontend And Writing Library: Megui | x264 core 115 r1995
Bitrate: 1504 Kbps
Encoding: 2 Pass
Resolution: 720 x 304
Display Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
Quality Factor (QF): 0.237
Frame Rate: 29.970 Fps

Audio Specs
Audio Codec And Type: Advanced Audio Codec
Writing Application: Megui | Nero AAC-LC 1.3.1
Bitrate Mode: Adaptive
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Sample Rate: 48 KHz
Channel Count: 2 ( stereo )

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/title/tt0409847/
/>IMDb Rating: 7.0/10 (4369 votes)
Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmupNxobP0
/>Info Hash: E2CAC8E1009F3BB5BD516F6B347036EA5596D071
Trackers:Code:http://inferno.demonoid.me:3398/announcehttp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
Notes:
Ok. Been working on this for a few days now. Playin wi colours n filters mainly and runing a 2 step encode. Started with imagines 480p and did a test run of it, while i waited for the 720p. I personaly had issues with the 720p file to start with. Mainly a small degree of corruption in the avi container and audio. I had to repair the avi container to encode the video correctly but had to revert to the audio track from the 480p.

Work done:

Video: Did this in two stages. First, i used the youtube hd trailer linked above to help me tune in elements such as colours, contrast, hue, saturation, brightness, whitescale etc. I encoded this to lossless decompressed rgb in 720p. At this point i concidered doing the final encode in 720p but decided against it. I created a script that resised it down to 720 x 304 like all the others. Used a decent sharpner and my custom seesaw script with my fav blender. I then encoded this in x264 to retain as much detail as possible.

Audio: Like i said, the one in the 720p was damaged. I could demux it but it wouldnt decompress to wav so i could work on it, due to corruption. So i took the one from there 480p, lowered the volume on that little intro to be less harsh, gave the high end a big lift and the bass a lift, ran over the final result with denoiser to remove the inevitable excess hiss from the high end lift.

I think the end result on this is realy nice and av gota give props to imagine for such a challenging source that had loads of potential. I had alot of fun with this one

We Are Looking For Early Access To Anything You Can Provide CAMS, TS, DVD Screeners, VHS Screeners, DVDRips, Direct Audio, Early Music Releases - Contact Us @ sources@kingdom-kvcd.net
Greets: KingBen, BLaZE, KK, Paulx1, DiNGiE, MaZZa, Richie, - All Of Kingdom, UKB & Release-Lounge, Stuffies, IMAGiNE, ELEKTRI4KA, The GRiM, Ho's, CHD, IPT, EPIDEMZ, RELIZLAB, ExtraTorrent, H33T, FLAWL3SS, Framestor, 1337x, BSBT, And Many More.

Darker Scenes:

Note: A video sample is included in the folder for those who want to check quality and compatibility before downloading the whole movie. And don't fall for fakes, grab our encodes from the source @ kingdom-kvcd.net or from our trusted accounts elsewhere.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.34 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Cowboys And Aliens 2011 TS x264 AAC-DD (Kingdom release)

Trailer