Craig Wayne Boyd - The Voice Season 7 - Live Performances [MP3 @ 128] Ehhhh

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on December 18, 2014 by ehhhhtozebecin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Craig Wayne Boyd - The Voice Season 7 - Live Performances [MP3 @ 128] Ehhhh (Size: 48.09 MB)
 01 - Craig Wayne Boyd - The Whiskey Ain't Workin' - Country.mp31.53 MB
 02 - Craig Wayne Boyd w James David Carter - Wave On Wave - Country.mp32.55 MB
 03 - Craig Wayne Boyd - Can't You See - Southern Rock.mp32.19 MB
 04 - Craig Wayne Boyd - Some Kind Of Wonderful - Rock.mp32.34 MB
 05 - Craig Wayne Boyd w Team Blake - Life In A Northern Town - Slow Rock.mp34.06 MB
 06 - Craig Wayne Boyd - You Look So Good In Love - Country.mp32.55 MB
 07 - Craig Wayne Boyd - Sad Songs Say So Much - Pop.mp33.55 MB
 08 - Craig Wayne Boyd - I Walk The Line - Country.mp32.7 MB
 09 - Craig Wayne Boyd - Take It Easy - Country Rock.mp33.5 MB
 10 - Craig Wayne Boyd - Workin' Man Blues - Country.mp33.18 MB
 11 - Craig Wayne Boyd - The Old Rugged Cross - Country.mp32.79 MB
 12 - Craig Wayne Boyd - My Baby's Got A Smile On Her Face - Country.mp33.35 MB
 13 - Craig Wayne Boyd w Blake Shelton - Boots On - Country.mp33.39 MB
 14 - Craig Wayne Boyd - In Pictures - Country.mp32.71 MB
 15 - Craig Wayne Boyd w DaNica Shirey, Sugar Jones & Taylor Brashears - Keep Your Hands To...3.25 MB
 16 - Craig Wayne Boyd w Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama - Southern Rock.mp34.46 MB
 Craig Wayne Boyd - CWB (2014).m3u1.87 KB

Description

imageimage

When Boyd was 4 years old, he started singing and playing the guitar, but it was in high school that he realized he wanted to have a career in music. Boyd told Star Local Media:

"My love for music started at a young age. I remember my freshman year at West Mesquite when I went to a Bryan White Christmas show in Las Colinas. He has two lead guitar players come out on each side of him, and I thought, ‘that is what I want to do."

At age 25, Boyd moved to Nashville and toured with artists including Jamey Johnson, Randy Houser and Brantley Gilbert. He’s even had common friends with coach Blake Shelton. Boyd has been married and divorced, saying that his divorce is what actually pushed him in his music career.

" When I went through the divorce, I knew I had to start over. Everything I knew was gone, but I knew I wanted to pursue a career in music, so I loaded up the pickup truck and moved to Nashville. The first night I arrived in Nashville, I went to a songwriter’s night. I told the guy there I just got into town and needed a job, so he hired me as a valet to park cars."

Now Boyd has won The Voice and is winning the hearts of women all over the country. He says he’s the guy who never quits and he won’t stop until he’s realized his dreams in music.

During the Battle Rounds, Craig was eliminated but stolen by Gwen Stefani. In the Knockout Round, he faced a similar fate but was stolen back by Blake Shelton.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.09 MB
seeders:7
leechers:4
Craig Wayne Boyd - The Voice Season 7 - Live Performances [MP3 @ 128] Ehhhh