Crash (2004) DVDRip x264 mkv - 400MB - YIFY

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on March 28, 2011 by pardeep333in Movies
Torrent verified.

Crash (2004) DVDRip x264 mkv - 400MB - YIFY (Size: 398.45 MB)
 Crash.2004.DC.HDRip.x264.YIFY.mkv398.45 MB
 AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com - Copy.txt47 bytes

Description

Description:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/

IMDB RATING: 8.0

[FORMAT]:.......................[ Matroska
[GENRE]:........................[ Drama | Sport
[FILE SIZE]:....................[ 400MiB
[NO OF CDs]:....................[ 1
[RESOLUTION]:...................[ 640*272
[ASPECT RATIO]:.................[ 2.35:1
[FRAME RATE]:...................[ 23.976 fps
[LANGUAGE ]:....................[ English
[SUBTITLES]:....................[ English - Muxed (can Turn Off/On)
[RUNTIME]:......................[ 1h 51mn
[SOURCE]:.......................[ DVD

Several stories interweave during two days in Los Angeles involving a collection of inter-related characters, a police detective with a drugged out mother and a thieving younger brother, two car thieves who are constantly theorizing on society and race, the white district attorney and his irritated and pampered wife, a racist white veteran cop (caring for a sick father at home) who disgusts his more idealistic younger partner, a successful Hollywood director and his wife who must deal with the racist cop, a Persian-immigrant father who buys a gun to protect his shop, a Hispanic locksmith and his young daughter who is afraid of bullets, and more.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
398.45 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Crash (2004) DVDRip x264 mkv - 400MB - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks.
There is good and bad in all of us. This movie explores this like no other. It will make you think about the nature of bigotry and stereotypes. The characters switch from heavy to hero in a way that is deeply moving and exhilarating. It is TV drama style writing where several different groups of characters and plots interweave (Paul Haggis) but with none of the limits of TV, it reminded me of "Hill Street Blues" which from me is a big compliment. I am a Don Cheadle fan and he captures the role. Sandra Bullock plays against character and pulls it off with ease. The most impressive performance to me was Ryan Phillippe's. Almost every nationality in LA was represented and they all were interesting and realistic. The ensemble cast and various plots blend together and keep your interest. Cast is great, music is haunting, writing is superb. Go see this movie.
thanx