Crash & Burn [Hell's Disciples MC #2] (Jaci J.) epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on July 6, 2014 by Itzyin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Crash & Burn [Hell's Disciples MC #2] (Jaci J.) epub (Size: 445.96 KB)
 Cover.jpg151.86 KB
 Crash & Burn - Jaci J.epub292.78 KB
 metadata.opf1.32 KB

Description

The 2nd book to “The Ride” in The Hell’s Disciples MC Series

It's a constant battle between us now. I give, and he just takes, and we can't go on like this.

Saying that we've been through a lot is an understatement of a lifetime. After everything that we had overcome, we were here, together and alive.

In the aftermath of all the devastation we had endured, I find myself fighting a new, yet different battle with the one person who came to save me because he loved me that much. This is the man that now fights me.

He's not the same man since my attack and I don't think that man will ever come back to me. He is becoming my worst nightmare, but I will not give up on us, no matter what he tries to do...

I want to hate her as much as I love her, and I'm willing to take from her 'till she has nothing left to give, 'till it ends up killing us both.

I push her away, but I keep pulling her back 'cause I don't know how to fucking let her go. I love her so much, it physically hurts. I can't look at her, I can't touch her and I can't even stand to fuck her. I can't give her anything anymore, and I hate myself for it.

I keep her here, knowing I don't deserve her, but I'm gonna keep hurting her. I know I'm gonna lose her and she's gonna hate me, but I'll be damned if I can let her be without me, no matter how bad this shit will get...
What do you do when you just can't find your way back from so much pain? You share it, and you will make it hurt.

18+ Due to dirty fucking language, hot sex, and a little bit of drugs and alcohol!
50,000 plus words.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
445.96 KB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Crash & Burn [Hell's Disciples MC #2] (Jaci J.) epub

All Comments

Thank you!