Crash (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2004) - all-lossless

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2016 by all-losslessin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Crash (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2004) - all-lossless (Size: 80.77 MB)
 01 - Crash.mp34.46 MB
 02 - Go Forth My Son.mp31.68 MB
 03 - Hands In Plain Sight.mp35.32 MB
 04 - Safe Now.mp31.37 MB
 05 - No Such Thing As Monsters.mp35.44 MB
 06 - Find My Baby.mp35.7 MB
 07 - Negligence.mp33.72 MB
 08 - Flames.mp310.91 MB
 09 - Siren.mp36.77 MB
 10 - A Really Good Cloak.mp34.96 MB
 11 - A Harsh Warning.mp33.9 MB
 12 - Saint Christopher.mp32.51 MB
 13 - Sense Of Touch.mp39.7 MB
 14 - In The Deep.mp37.43 MB
 15 - Maybe Tomorrow.mp36.79 MB
 Cover.jpg96.49 KB

Description

Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Crash
2. Go Forth My Son
3. Hands In Plain Sight
4. Safe Now
5. No Such Things As Monsters
6. Find My Baby
7. Negligence
8. Flames
9. Siren
10. A Really Good Cloak
11. A Harsh Warning
12. Saint Christopher
13. Sense Of Touch
14. In the Deep - Bird York
15. Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics

Product Description
Mark Isham's highly emotional score for the film CRASH will move you in ways you never expected. Beautiful cinematic passages collide with ethnic voices evoking the powerful imagery of the film. The album is complimented by the original song "In the Deep" by Bird York and "Maybe Tomorrow" by Stereophonics.
From the Artist
As a composer of music for film, I have had the opportunity to score a wide variety of films from the sweeping studio epic to the intimate independent drama and they all have presented unique challenges. I have found over the years however, that the more money that is tied up in a film, the more requests there are for the composer to make safer choices and for the composer to present the more predictable options to the filmmakers. Thus my continuing interest in working in the world of independent filmmaking.
When I read Paul’s script for "Crash", I was immediately inspired to write for this film. The intricate plot, so masterfully woven around the wonderfully drawn characters, demanded a uniquely beautiful score. And in this case, this complete lack of financial resources, with which one could have resorted to the "tried and true" formulas of "successful film scoring", turned out to be a huge blessing.

Many composers start off their careers in "the bedroom" so to speak; in a small room, with their cherished equipment, building their music piece by piece, single handedly. For this score I returned to "the bedroom" and forced myself to find new and refreshing solutions to the challenge of writing this music. I am very proud of this score and sincerely hope that you, the audience, find it as engaging to listen to as I did to compose, and that through this album you can appreciate the beauty of this wonderfully crafted film.

-- Mark Isham

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
80.77 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Crash (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2004) - all-lossless