Crazy Taxi:City Rush [v1.5.0] [MOD] [AndroidKing]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by AndroidKingin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Crazy Taxi:City Rush [v1.5.0] [MOD] [AndroidKing] (Size: 70.71 MB)
 CRAZY-TAXI-1.5.0-MOD.apk12.58 MB
 main.1501271100.com.sega.cityrush.obb58.13 MB

Description

*Crazy Taxi :City Rush*

Without Any reason..Don't Dislike the torrent.....please check and then give your feedback

★☆Drive crazy in SEGA’s all-new Crazy Taxi. Race through the city to deliver your passengers on-time -- the crazier you drive the higher your rewards! It’s Free to Download and designed for smartphone and tablet devices.

"This is one ride that's definitely worth taking." - CNET
"You definitely want to hail this one down..." - AppAddict
"...worth your attention..." IGN
"...unique spin on something you already know and love..." - Gamezebo
"...a city teeming with personality." - Modojo

DRIVE CRAZY
Your taxi. Your rules. Speed, drift, whip around corners, weave through traffic, up ramps and into the air. Even drive a tank!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAB
Build and fully customize a fun collection of modern and classic cabs. Increase your cab’s power and visual appeal with over-the-top upgrades and looks.

MASTER THE BIG CITY
Drive your passengers crazy across a huge and expanding 3D city: downtown, uptown, on the beach, and more.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Take your Facebook friends for a ride and compete to be the best taxi driver on the planet.

----------------------------------------------------
Crazy Taxi City Rush Features:
• Intuitive driving controls
---------------------------------------------

WHATS NEW-: [v 1.5.0]

Night Shift
• Flip on your headlights and get ready for the night shift. Don’t spend too long checking out the Bay City sights – customers still need to arrive at their destination in time!
Events
• Take part in new events including Gold Rush, Pretty in Pink, and Night Shift to win exclusive customizations
Sound Check
• Check out new music tracks from Neck Deep, A Day to Remember, and Real Friends
Colour Me!
• A load of paint colors have been added giving you even more customization options.!

**Instructions**

Install APK

put folder in sdcard/android/obb

Run and Enjoy!!

Hack Description:

Unlimited Money!!

FOLLOW US ON-:

Checked on my NOTE 3 and GRAND duos.....

Release Notes:- I aM trying to do MY best... so If you want to thank ME..Just Seed MY torrents and do comments on MY uploads....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
70.71 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Crazy Taxi:City Rush [v1.5.0] [MOD] [AndroidKing]

Trailer