Create Erotic Photography 2013 - Design the Pro Looks with Simple Gear

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 10, 2013 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Create Erotic Photography 2013 - Design the Pro Looks with Simple Gear (Size: 17.31 MB)
 tracked_by_h33t_com.txt185 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt58 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Create.Erotic.Photography.2013.tgz17.31 MB

Description

Details:

In this comprehensive guide to nude photography, successful commercial photographer, Ric Young, shows how to create top-quality fine art nude images without having a studio full of gear and a roster of eager models. He offers tips for finding willing models and how to make the shoot a success for both the photographer and the model by avoiding common interpersonal conflicts and misunderstandings that can derail the session. The guide then details technical aspects of the shoot, including how to get great photos with any camera, how to use light sources effectively, how to make the most of each setting, and how to enhance images with postproduction computer software. The book concludes with a chapter called “How I Created It,” in which the author provides a behind-the-scenes look at more than a dozen shoots, demonstrating in a comprehensive way how all the previous principles come into play on real assignments.

Create Erotic Photography 2013-P2P
2013 | English | ISBN-10: 1608956180 | 128 pages | PDF | 19.5 MB

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.31 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks for the upload, I'll seed this for a few weeks to make sure more people get a chance at it.