Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography [PDF]

seeders: 76
leechers: 6
Added on December 6, 2013 by Firestorm.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography [PDF] (Size: 13.51 MB)
 Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography - Nelson, Chris.jpg229.05 KB
 Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography - Nelson, Chris.opf1.17 KB
 Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography - Nelson, Chris.pdf13.29 MB

Description

Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography: A Guide to Glamor Portraiture
Author: Chris Nelson
Published: June, 2013
Publisher: Amherst Media
ISBN: 9781608956067
Format: Retail PDF
Reader Required: Adobe Reader, Adobe Digital Editions

PLEASE NOTE THIS BOOK CONTAINS NUDITY AND MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE.
I'm uploading everything I've got (60 torrents waiting), mostly photography and tech. The more seeds the torrent has, the more I can upload. Thanks, I appreciate your help!

Nude photography is a beautiful art form, keep any comments clean, thanks.
Tested on the above readers with no problems. Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or problem with the download, as comments on the torrent are easy to miss. Please allow a couple seconds for the seedboxes to kick in (I'm running them pretty hard), then it should move pretty quick.
Enjoy! :D

Straightforward lessons and instructional images offer an efficient way to learn the key elements of successful glamour photography in this inspiring guide. The photography in the book uses real women, just as photographers of any skill level will be working with everyday people, and the book takes photographers through the process of creating flattering, individualized portraits that accentuate each subject’s best features and minimize any areas about which they might be self-conscious. In addition to useful insights on lighting and posing techniques, it provides ample guidance on the delicate issue of the subject’s emotional comfort—a critical factor in the success of the images and the client's happiness with the session. The book addresses different locations and natural versus artificial lighting scenarios, and also includes extensive postproduction tips and tricks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.51 MB
seeders:76
leechers:6
Creating Stylish and Sexy Photography [PDF]