Crimson Cove Mysteries (1-2) ~ AE Watson [BluA].epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Crimson Cove Mysteries (1-2) ~ AE Watson [BluA].epub (Size: 475.59 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 01 If At First - AE Watson.epub231.06 KB
 02 Second Nature - AE Watson.epub244.12 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

imageimage

If at First
Sun, Sand, and Sexy Boys.
These are the three things needed to make a stellar summer.
Unless of course you live in Crimson Cove, where you also have to account for dead bodies and missing persons.
When a summer party turns into a crime scene five unlikely girls band together to discover the truth behind what happened august 4th.
A date no one is likely to forget for a long time.
Along the way they discover love, strength, and friendships that last a lifetime.

Where were you when the lights went out?

Second Nature
Flirting, first love, fighting for your life.
All the things that represent a spectacular fall in Crimson Cove, named after the sight one sees when the trees all turn red in the crisp autumn air.
When school starts and the events of the summer no one is likely to forget haven't been solved, the five girls decide to take matters into their own hands.
But the problem with lifting stones to find the secrets hidden under them is that you never can tell just what lies beneath.
For the five unlikely friends, what lies beneath involves each and every one of them. And as the story twists and turns, they start to see they are each connected to the murder and the disappearance still rocking the small sea side community.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
475.59 KB
seeders:12
leechers:1
Crimson Cove Mysteries (1-2) ~ AE Watson [BluA].epub