CROCK&-39;D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (Kelly McNelis) - pdf/epub/mobi - zeke23

seeders: 16
leechers: 4
Added on January 31, 2016 by zeke23in Books
Torrent verified.

CROCK&-39;D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (Kelly McNelis) - pdf/epub/mobi - zeke23 (Size: 13.69 MB)
 CROCK'D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals - Kelly McNelis.mobi4.67 MB
 CROCK'D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals - Kelly McNelis.pdf4.54 MB
 CROCK'D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals - Kelly McNelis.epub4.49 MB

Description

CROCK'D: Slow Cooker Freezer Meals

English | Jan. 25, 2016 | ASIN: B01B2QIA0W | 88 Pages | MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 13.69 MB

This cookbook is going to change your life. It will teach you how to prepare healthy and delicious meals while saving time and money.

I have three young daughters, so I don't have a lot of time to cook. I spend one hour prepping freezer meals on the weekend, and that's all the cooking that I do all week. Instead of cooking, I play with my daughters, go running, and work on this blog. After taste-testing hundreds of freezer recipes, I'm excited to share my favorites with you.

What's unique about my slow cooker freezer meals is that they don't require any cooking ahead of time - simply combine the meats, vegetables, sauces and spices, and freeze. Since there's no cooking involved they're very easy to prep. They also cook for the first time out of the freezer and don't taste like leftovers at all.

Full Recipe List:
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Chicken Cheesesteaks
Chicken Taco Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chili-Spiced Beef and Carrots
Classic Pot Roast
Creamy Potato Soup
Garden Vegetable Soup with Ground Turkey
Grandma's Beef stew
Hamburger Potato Soup
Honey Dijon Chicken
Italian-Style Pot Roast
Jalapeno Lime Shredded Pork Tacos
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Mediterranean Shredded Pork Pita Pockets
Minestrone Soup
"Monster" Cheeseburgers
Orange-Ginger Shredded Beef with Soy Glaze
Orange Ginger Chicken
Pulled Pork
Red Pepper Chicken
Shredded Buffalo chicken
Sloppy Joes
Spicy Beef Curry Stew
Super Simple Meatball Veggie Soup
Taco Chili with Cornbread Topping

What you'll find inside CROCK'D: Delicious and simple recipes that your family will love (most recipes have 10 ingredients or less!); Affordable ingredients that you can find at any grocery store; Ingredient lists that make the most of your groceries and leave little leftover to go to waste.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.69 MB
seeders:16
leechers:4
CROCK&-39;D Slow Cooker Freezer Meals (Kelly McNelis) - pdf/epub/mobi - zeke23