Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross - YouTube.mp4 zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 6, 2013 by zeke23in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross - YouTube.mp4 zeke23 (Size: 10.97 MB)
 Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross - YouTube.mp410.97 MB

Description

CSN is a Crosby, Stills & Nash album released in 1977, the third album by the group, and the first without Neil Young since his entry into the band. It peaked at #2 on the Billboard Top Pop Albums chart; two singles taken from the album, Nash's "Just A Song Before I Go" and Stills' "Fair Game" peaked at #7 and #43 respectively on the Billboard Hot 100.

In the interim since their last studio album of original material (1970's Déjà Vu), Crosby and Nash had recorded three albums as a duo. Stills pursued other projects, including a short career with Manassas and an album and tour with Young.

CSN featured strong writing from all three members, the last time for seventeen years that the band would compose songs and handle vocals without major assistance from outside sources. The production of the album fit in well with the ruling aesthetic of the time as featured in other blockbusters such as the Eagles' Hotel California, Fleetwood Mac's Rumours: well-crafted, melodic songs played with precision and balance, essaying the personal travails of the authors.

Many of Stills' songs on the album echo his marital problems, with "Dark Star" returning to the Latin rhythms he had favored all the way back to his Buffalo Springfield days. Crosby continued the existential probings consistent with much of his past work, and Nash offered both a radio-ready acoustic ballad with "Just a Song Before I Go", and an elaborate set piece re-creating a vision of an LSD experience that he had in Winchester Cathedral with "Cathedral". Many tracks were sweetened with a string section, a first on a CSNY project.

The album was released for compact disc on October 25, 1990, then remastered at Ocean View Digital from the original tapes and reissued on September 20, 1994. It was remastered once more by Steve Hoffman in April 2013, for an Audio Fidelity 24kt Gold disk release in the summer of 2013.

Crosby, Stills & Nash

David Crosby - vocals, guitars, string arrangements
Stephen Stills - vocals, guitars, bass, piano, keyboards, timbales, slide guitar, string arrangements
Graham Nash - vocals, guitar, harmonica, keyboards, string arrangements

Released June 17, 1977
Recorded 1976 - 1977
Genre Rock
Length 43:50
Label Atlantic
Producer David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash with Ron Albert and Howard Albert

Thanx YouTube

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross - YouTube.mp4 zeke23

All Comments

Cheers mate
thanx mate
Thanks for sharing :D
thanx King
Wow, that video brings me back. That used to be on MTV "back in the day." Great song, great download! Thanks, zeke!
i love it