Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - 1970 - Déjà Vu [mp3@320]

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on December 25, 2015 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - 1970 - Déjà Vu [mp3@320] (Size: 86.69 MB)
 Back.jpg715.44 KB
 CD.jpg276.82 KB
 Front.jpg603.91 KB
 01 Carry on.mp310.36 MB
 02 Teach Your Children.mp36.83 MB
 03 Almost Cut My Hair.mp310.49 MB
 04 Helpless.mp38.56 MB
 05 Woodstock.mp39.18 MB
 06 Déjà Vu.mp39.87 MB
 07 Our House.mp37.06 MB
 08 4 + 20.mp35.06 MB
 09 Country Girl- Whiskey Boot Hill; Down, Down, Down; Country Girl (I Think You're Pretty).mp312.14 MB
 10 Everybody I Love You.mp35.57 MB
 Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu.log11.19 KB

Description

Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy.
Art & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

L to R: Young, Crosby, Nash and Stills in 1970

L to R: Stills, Crosby and Nash in 1974

2006 "Freedom of Speech" Tour. One of the backdrops, as shown here, were the photos of American soldiers who had died in the war in Iraq.

Left to right: Graham Nash, Stephen Stills, Neil Young, and David Crosby Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young performing on August 9, 2006 while on tour- several of the songs written and performed against the war in Iraq.

Wikipedia:
Crosby, Stills & Nash (CSN) is a folk rock supergroup made up of David Crosby, Stephen Stills and Graham Nash. They are known as Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young (CSNY) when joined by occasional fourth member Neil Young. They are noted for their intricate vocal harmonies, often tumultuous interpersonal relationships, political activism, and lasting influence on US music and culture. All four members of CSNY have been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice, though Young's inductions were for work not involving the group.

Déjà Vu

Released: March 11, 1970
Recorded: July - December, 1969 at Wally Heider's Studio C, San Francisco and Wally Heider's Studio III, Los Angeles
Genre: Folk rock, country rock, blues rock, hard rock, soft rock
Length: 36:24
Label: Atlantic
Producer: Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Déjà vu is the second album by Crosby, Stills & Nash, and their first in the quartet configuration of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young. It was released in March of 1970 by Atlantic Records, catalogue SD-7200. It topped the pop album chart for one week and generated three Top 40 singles: "Woodstock", "Teach Your Children", and "Our House". It was rereleased in 1977 as SD-19188 and the cover was changed from black to brown. In 2003, the album was ranked #147 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Certified 7x platinum by the RIAA, the album's sales currently sit at over 8 million copies. It is the highest selling album of each member's career to date.

01. Carry On 4:28

02. Teach Your Children 2:55

03. Almost Cut My Hair 4:31

04. Helpless 3:41

05. Woodstock 3:57

06. Déjà vu 4:15

07. Our House 3:01

08. 4 + 20 2:09

09. Country Girl: Whiskey Boot Hill – Down, Down, Down – “Country Girl” (I Think You’re Pretty) 5:14

10. Everybody I Love You 2:22

Personnel:

David Crosby — vocals all tracks except "4+20"; rhythm guitar on "Almost Cut My Hair," "Woodstock," "Déjà vu," "Country Girl," and "Everybody I Love You"
Stephen Stills — vocals all tracks except "Almost Cut My Hair"; guitars all tracks except "Our House"; keyboards on "Carry On," "Helpless," "Woodstock," and "Déjà vu"; bass on "Carry On," "Teach Your Children," and "Déjà vu"; percussion on "Carry On"
Graham Nash — vocals all tracks except "Almost Cut My Hair" and "4+20"; keyboards on "Almost Cut My Hair," "Woodstock," "Our House," and "Everybody I Love You"; rhythm guitar on "Teach Your Children" and "Country Girl"; percussion on "Carry On" and "Teach Your Children"
Neil Young — vocals on "Helpless" and "Country Girl"; guitars on "Almost Cut My Hair," "Helpless," "Woodstock," "Country Girl," and "Everybody I Love You"; keyboards, harmonica on "Country Girl"

Additional personnel:

Dallas Taylor — drums all tracks except "4+20"; tambourine on "Teach Your Children"
Greg Reeves — bass on "Almost Cut My Hair," "Helpless," "Woodstock," "Our House," "Country Girl," and "Everybody I Love You"
Jerry Garcia — pedal steel guitar on "Teach Your Children"
John Sebastian — harmonica on "Déjà vu"

Production personnel:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young — producers
Bill Halverson — engineer
Gary Burden — art direction and design
Henry Diltz, Tom Gundelfinger — photography
Elliot Roberts — direction
David Geffen — agent
Joe Gastwirt — digital remastering

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents