Crypt of the NecroDancer v1.24 - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 3, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Crypt of the NecroDancer v1.24 - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 1.57 GB)
 gog_crypt_of_the_necrodancer_2.2.0.4.sh1.57 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2015
Genre: RPG (Roguelike) / Arcade ( Rhythm game)
Developer: Brace Yourself Games
Publisher: GOG
Architecture: x86
Version: 1.24 build GOG-4 (02/05/2016)
License: Proprietary
Language: Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français , italiano,日本語, Português do Brasil

System requirements:
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04
Memory: 1500 MB RAM
Video: 512MB VRAM
Hard Disk: 1600 MB of free space.

Requires installed packages: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386 , libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and their dependencies.

Description:

The first dance dungeon crawler Crypt of the NecroDancer - a wonderful mixture of rhythm games and bagel. The game still moves on the basis of musical rhythms. Rhythms to the Crypt of the NecroDancer wrote the famous composer Danny Baranowski, familiar to many on the music of Super Meat Boy, The Binding of Isaac , Desktop Dungeons.

The project is a two-dimensional rpg with the top view, which can be played using the keyboard and controller. The most interesting point of the gameplay - your current set of movements and combat skills rigidly tied to the rate of playing music (soundtrack). The further you progress and the striving for greater progress, the faster the pace gets. Next - the enemies themselves, too, consider the music and act in accordance with it. For example, the bluish bubbles absorbers are jumping on the cell and freeze between the individual strokes. A green bubbles - running from side side! Among other enemies can be called such Canonicity cave dwellers like cave bats, stone golems and snakes.

combat strategy requires the gamer sensitive hearing and the ability to feel the rhythm. Otherwise, the passage will seem archaic and ridiculous. Besides strokes you can use a set of three spells: a healing, which recovers 1 HP heart; freezing, which makes all the enemies on the screen to freeze; fire, flying horizontally and wiping a specific area of ​​evil spirits!

Extra Information: unmodified DRM-free edition of the GOG.

To install: Give permission to run the installer (gog_crypt_of_the_necrodancer_2.2.0.4.sh), install the game to play.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Crypt of the NecroDancer v1.24 - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer