Crysis 3 Update v1.3 INTERNAL-RELOADED

seeders: 43
leechers: 6
Added on April 9, 2013 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis 3 Update v1.3 INTERNAL-RELOADED (Size: 1.07 GB)
 AEyrC.dll176.5 KB
 crysis3.bmp465.05 KB
 crysis3.exe26.07 MB
 Crysis.3.Update.v1.3.exe1.05 GB
 Whatsnew.txt2.11 KB
 reloaded.nfo4.73 KB

Description

nERv Crysis 3 Update v1.3 *INTERNAL* (c) EA Games 04/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Securom/EADRM - :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: FPSNote: Check .txt file for list of updates. This release does not require theprevious update. Released internal because EA's 2nd-worst DRM is left intact.--Assess, Adapt, AttackSuit Up! Use the enhanced Nanosuit to Assess, Adapt, and Attack everysituation and experience tactical freedom in the premiere,sandbox First Person Shooter game.The Hunt is OnAssume the role of Prophet in a campaign to save mankind against human andalien forces in the challenging environments of the NYC Liberty Dome.Hunt with your Nanosuit Online in 8 Multiplayer Modes including the new,thrilling Hunter and fan favorite, Crash Site modes.Lethal WeaponsA dangerous new world demands fearsome weapons like the new, Predator Bow orthe deadly Typhoon Projectile Minigun. If human technology doesn't suit you,go for high-tech alien weaponry including the devastating Ceph PlasmaDestroyer or the merciless Reaper Cannon.Cutting Edge EnginePowered by CryENGINE 3, Crysis 3 delivers visually stunning graphics and avaried sandbox gameplay experience unmatched by any otherFirst Person Shooter.The 7 Wonders of Crysis 31 City. 7 Wonders. Explore a futuristic, urban rainforest set inNew York City with 7 unique, sandbox environments.1. Unrar.2. Install the update. No previous update needed, just the main game.3. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your game Bin32 directory.4. Play the game.5. Support the software developers. If you honestly think this game is worth the money, BUY IT!We recommend that you use a firewall to block game exes from going online.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 GB
seeders:43
leechers:6

Trailer

All Comments

please tell me wheather i can play this game with low quality on my pc
ram 4gb
video 500mb
cpu amd sempron 145 2.8ghz single core
I have the italian language from INETRANL-RELOADED team. This Update is good for me or not? I've read it's in english language!
Updated with no problem and fixed a stutter problem i was having.
Thanks
Thank you
great thanks
Thanks