Crysis v1.21 32/64-bit (repack) (English/Spanish) *FINAL*

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 7, 2013 by jimbus80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Crysis v1.21 32/64-bit (repack) (English/Spanish) *FINAL* (Size: 5.19 GB)
 Crysis_v1.21_EngSpa_JimbusEd.iso5.19 GB

Description

Crysis v1.21

============================================================================
INFO of this Jimbus edition:

- Custom installer compressed (1xDVD9 or 2xDVD5). No serial is needed to install or to play and you can tell the installer to shutdown the computer automatically when the installation is finished.

- The game is updated with patch 1.21 (main menu shows v1.1.1.6156) and cracked, both 32 and 64-bit. Yeah, not only 32-bit files are included, but also 64-bit ones to run the game the smoothest way possible. Even more, you can play using the original (non-cracked) files with a mini-image. Everything included.

- Multiplayer works in both LAN or official servers (though in the latter case you need a valid key).

- Voice and text are in English and Spanish. The installer will give you the chance to install one or both (and, in this second case, let you choose later using a cmd menu).

- A trainer, a fantastic pdf guide and the libraries the game requires are also included.

- Nothing has been deleted. The game is full.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install.
2. Play.

FAQ:

Q: My game does not work.
A: Try installing or updating DirectX and Visual C++ libraries.

Q: Does the multiplayer work in this release?
A: Yes, both LAN and official servers, although the latter case needs an original game key.

Q: I own the game. Can I use my serial number for multiplayer in this release?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use mods in this release?
A: Yes. In fact, a mod for "extreme resolution" is included.

Q: Do I need Steam to play?
A: No.

Q: Does this release include the 64-bit files updated to 1.21 version?
A: Yes, and ready to play.

Q: Do I need to change the properties of the 64-bit cracked .exe to run it in compatibility mode for Vista sp2 and as administrator?
A: No, because the installer does this already for you.

Notice this is not an update but the full game. Do not install it over an existing installation.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.19 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Crysis v1.21 32/64-bit (repack) (English/Spanish) *FINAL*

Trailer

All Comments

thanks, just finished DL, now seeding.. hope this works ok. Can I ask what is the "#JIMBO folder" for?
nevermind, i have it working great. fyi trainer included works for 32bit only. (both 32&64bit are playable on my pc) nothings wrong so far. thanks again
You are welcome. The folder you ask about is where DirectX and vcredist are.
Don't downgrade anything (besides, I bet you cannot). Update DirectX with "dxwebsetup.exe".
Don't forget to vote!
I guess I would not be able to do that if you can't, because I would need to install the game and update it the same way you are trying to. So, if the patch installer fails to you, it will also fail to me.
Could you tell me, here or with a private message, where have you found cracked files for Warhead 1.1.1710?
Done!
Ok, I have found the problem. The game is OK. The problem is just with the saved game. If you try to load the map "Assault" using the saved game this release includes, the game will crash.
You are welcome. Thanks for your words.
'Jimbus80' you did a great JOB!
Perhaps somebody but me can answer your question, because I use Windows 7.
Hey,'Jimbus80' does this works on WINDOWS XP? plz reply
Of course.