CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 v1.2- Android

seeders: 92
leechers: 70
Added on July 6, 2014 by rhv786in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 v1.2- Android (Size: 246.33 MB)
 main.2.com.mcgrawHill.cmdt2014.obb231.82 MB
 @ More Stuff.rar1.58 MB
 @Read ME!!!.txt1019 bytes
 Awesome Hd Wallapers.apk2.37 MB
 CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 v1.2.apk10.56 MB

Description

More AT:- http://www.freepix4all.com/

Language: English

CMDT - NEW 2014 Edition!
Turn the latest research into improved patient outcomes with the #1 annual guide to internal medicine and clinical practice.

Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. You'll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about hospital and ambulatory problems. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.

Features and content critical to clinical practice:
* Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
* Full review of internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
* The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
* Specific disease prevention information
* Hundreds of medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices - plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
* Recent references with PMID numbers
* Many full-color photographs and illustrations
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
* Update on the evaluation of chest pain
* New algorithms for the treatment of heart failure and NSTEMI
* New sections on pulmonary hypertension; treatment of pleural mesothelioma; diagnosis and treatment of subacute, postpartum, and silent thyroiditis and amiodarone- and iodine-induced thyrotoxicosis; and treatment of cryoglobulinemic vasculitis
* New tables on preferred initial antiretroviral regimen and fixed dose antiretroviral combinations for HIV infection, and on medications for management of diabetes
* Updated tables on cancer chemotherapeutic and supportive care agents
Includes 5 online-only chapters at no additional cost Visit: http://www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT

This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for keywords and phrases. The search tool will find text, images and tables with one single fast search. The search tool shows you suggested words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues. The text search results show the most relevant results at the top of the search. This app also lets you create bookmarks and notes, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval.

Put the data location sdcard/android/obb
Usage: Move & Install APK in your device, Enjoy

Follow On Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mp3ville/113685798718853

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
246.33 MB
seeders:92
leechers:70

All Comments