Customized Windows XP Vista Unattended Fully Updated High Performance Stable Version - Final Edition

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on June 14, 2007 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Customized Windows XP Vista Unattended Fully Updated High Performance Stable Version - Final Edition (Size: 353.97 MB)
 Customized Windows XP Vista Unattended Fully Updated High Performance Stable Version - Final...353.75 MB
 Trackers Used.txt315 bytes
 About This Version.doc106 KB
 About This Version.rtf69.96 KB
 About This Version.txt14.5 KB
 About This Version.html38.05 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

"Customized Windows XP Vista Unattended Fully Updated High Performance Stable Version - Final Edition" rnrnIntroductionrnrn- Prepared From Windows XP Corporate Edition. rn (So 100 % Genuine, no need of activation or any crack. please don\'t apply any crack as it doesn\'t need one and doing that may affect your system\'s stability.)rn- 353 MB Size only.rn- All Language And keyboards Supported (On request from many people)rn- Fully Updated Till 13th Mayrn- previous Built : Customized windows XP ( search it on torrent sites, and you will find the difference)rn- For Screen shots, go to : http://picasaweb.google.com/customized.windows.xp.vista/CustomizedWindowsXPScreenshots/photo#s5075833257703895218rnrnrnWhat Has Been Updated And WhyrnrnAll Windows Security And Critical Updates : To ensure best performance and protection. And since updates have been directly integrated into installation cd, this leads to better windows registry and performance, instead of updating windows xp manually.rnrnrnWhat has Not Been Updated And WhyrnrnInternet Explorer : Who needs Internet explorer when Firefox is there. ( If you want Internet Explorer 7, you can update it yourself (have been tested, updates well), but believe me, you won\'t ever need it once you start using Firefox.)rnrnrnrnWhat Has Been Removed And Whyrnrn# Games # (Do You Ever These Stupid Games Microsoft Provides)rnGamesrnInternet GamesrnPinballrnrn# Screensavers #rnrn# ClipBook Viewer #rnReally of no use.rnrn# Drivers # (Since i had to keep languages and keyboards, i decided to remove these so as to keep size small, and also all printers & scanners use their own drivers, and these drivers supplied by Microsoft are obsolete and old now.)rnPrintersrnScannersrnrn# Windows Media Player #rnWho needs WMP when there are far better players like Mediamonkey, iTunes, Songbird and others. And if you need this, simply install WMP 10 or 11. (No problem in installation, has been tested.)rnrn# Windows Movie maker #rnDo you ever feel like using this software from last Century ? Lots others and better are available if you want to edit videos.rn rn# Luna Desktop Theme #rnIn place of this, 5 more beautiful themes have been integrated :rn 1. Windows Vista Basic(Default)rn 2. Windows Aerorn 3. Mac OS Xrn 4. Luna Royalern 5. Vistarnrn# MSN Explorer #rnNobody ever needs it.rnrn# MSN Messenger #rnYou don\'t need it. Even if you need it, you can install the latest Windows Live messenger.rnrn# DR Watson #rnWindows debugging engine which starts up whenever explorer crashes just to document the problem. It itself takes up 125 MB RAM further crashing the system.rnrn# Shell Media handler #rnWindows uses it to create thumbnail image of video files, which causes frequent explorer crashes. Removing this also increases browsing speed of your video files.rnrn# Help and Support #rnReally of no use. Takes up lot of disk space. Also, removing it deceases installation time and decreases explorer RAM requirements. rnrn# Manual Install and Upgrade #rnThis means you can\'t install this version as an upgrade. It can be installed on freshly formatted drive. (Removed this because people had problem upgrading. So i removed it so that unexperienced people don\'t run in trouble while upgrading. An also, fresh installation gives the best performance.)rnrnrnWhat Has Not Been Removed And WhyrnrnI have seen lot of torrents on Internet in which people have removed even useful drivers and services and network utilities, but i am not going to do this because it really help only in decreasing the size of Windows XP cd, otherwise it only causes problems, specially to a normal user. I have removed only things which are really not needed, and removing them rather increases performance of system.rnI haven also not removed any language or Keyboard layout in this edition. (On request from many people).rnrnrn# What Softwares Have Been Added #rnrni have added only 4 things which everyone needs irrespective of their work domain.rnrn1. 7-ziprnThis is the best decompression software in terms of speed and performance (even better than Winrar). And whats more, it is open source. and zips/unzips every format.rnrn2. Control Panel UtilitiesrnNamely Bootsafe, Bootvis, CPU-Z, MSConfigClear Type Tuner, startup control panel, TweakUI, regedit, MS virtual CD ROM etc. Really handy in configuring your system.rnrn3. UtilitiesrnCalculator Plus, Image Resizer, Notepad2, Unlocker.rnrn4. Kerio Personal FirewallrnThis firewall is the best firewall i have ever seen in my life. I have tried all firewall available, namely Zone Alarm, Sygate and others. They do provide good protection but they also take up lot of RAM. This firewall takes up only 5 MB RAM and provides most advanced protection.rnrnYou can configure a program access not just to Internet, rather even a single address, or port (local or remote), both inbound and outbound. Even Zone Alarm Pro doesn\'t have this. rnrnThis software is not available anymore. I found this gem in some abandoned repository of softwares.rnrnNote : If you don\'t know how to configure firewall notification / you are a normal user, please uninstall this and use windows firewall. (Start it from control panel, has been turned off by default).rnrnrnrn# What Has Not Been Added And Why #rnrnI have seen lots of windows xp torrents in which people adds lots of extra softwares. But i have not done so because different people have different choices and you should install other softwares as you wish. Then you must be surprised as if why i added Kerio Personal Firewall. The answer is that you can\'t install this piece of beauty yourself as it is no longer available.rnrnrn# Modification To Improve Performance And Security And Usability #rnrnBoot and Shutdown-Auto-End tasks immediatelyrnBoot and Shutdown-Auto-Kill hung applications immediatelyrnBoot and Shutdown-Auto-Kill hung services immediatelyrnBoot and Shutdown-Ctrl-Alt-Del at logon-DisabledrnBoot and Shutdown-Do not Parse Autoexec.batrnBoot and Shutdown-Logon Page-ClassicrnBoot and Shutdown-Setup Prefetch-Cache-DisabledrnBoot and Shutdown-Status Messages-ExtendedrnDesktop-Internet Explorer icon-HidernDesktop-My Computer icon-HidernDesktop-My Documents icon-HidernDesktop-My Network Places icon-HidernExplorer-Add \'Command Prompt\' to folder context menurnExplorer-Advanced Search: preconfigure optionsrnExplorer-Classic Control PanelrnExplorer-Disable Accessibility keyboard shortcutsrnExplorer-Disable Beep on errorsrnExplorer-Disable Prefix: Shortcut tornExplorer-Recycle Bin: allow to rename and deleternExplorer-Remove Send To on context menurnExplorer-Restore previous folder windows at logonrnExplorer-Show Drive Letters in front of Drive NamesrnExplorer-Show Statusbar in all windowsrnExplorer-Show the full path in the Address BarrnInternet Explorer-Disable Download Complete notificationrnInternet Explorer-Disable Go ButtonrnInternet Explorer-Disable information bar when popup is blockedrnInternet Explorer-Disable Internet Explorer link creationrnInternet Explorer-Disable Market Place bookmarkrnInternet Explorer-Disable Media Player 6.4 created bookmarksrnInternet Explorer-Disable Outlook Express link creationrnInternet Explorer-Disable Password-CachingrnInternet Explorer-Disable sound when popup is blockedrnInternet Explorer-Enable Google URL-SearchrnInternet Explorer-Set Homepage-about:blankrnInternet Explorer-Set Internet Explorer to accept 10 connects at a timernInternet Explorer-Set popup-blocker to highrnMy Computer-Add Control PanelrnMy Computer-Add Control Panel to Context MenurnMy Computer-Add Device Manager to Context MenurnMy Computer-Add Network ConnectionsrnMy Computer-Add Services to Context MenurnMy Computer-Add Software to Context MenurnMy Computer-Remove Manage from Context MenurnMy Computer-Remove Search from Context MenurnMy Computer-Remove Shared DocumentsrnNetwork-Allow receiving Remote Assistance-DisablernNetwork-Disable administrative sharesrnNetwork-Disable automatic search for network folders and printersrnNetwork-Disable DNS failure cachernNetwork-Disable LM HOSTS lookuprnNetwork-Disable restoring mapped network drives on logonrnNetwork-Disable Simple File SharingrnNetwork-Remote Desktop-DisablernPerformance-Disable Last accessed Timestamp on filesrnPerformance-Disable Optimize harddisk when idlernPerformance-Disable Tracking of Broken Shortcut LinksrnPerformance-Disable Warn on low disk spacernPerformance-Disable WBEM loggingrnPerformance-Do not cache thumbnailsrnPerformance-Enable USB Idle Endpoint supportrnPerformance-Minimal Power ManagementrnPerformance-Processor scheduling-Background servicesrnPerformance-Run 16-bit Windows applications in a separate processrnPerformance-Snap mouse-pointer to default buttonrnPerformance-Use Windows classic folders / No Tasks SidepanelrnPrivacy-Disable Driver Update Internet promptrnPrivacy-Disable Error ReportingrnPrivacy-Disable Tracking of most used programsrnPrivacy-Remove AlexarnSecurity-Disable ScreensaverrnSecurity-Disable Web Open With promptrnSecurity-Screensaver Password-Protection-DisabledrnStart Menu-Disable and remove Documents list from the Start MenurnStart Menu-Disable Drag and DroprnStart Menu-Disable Highlight newly installed programsrnStart Menu-Disable popup on first bootrnStart Menu-Do not use Personalized MenusrnStart Menu-Expand Network ConnectionsrnStart Menu-Hide Search button in Start PanelrnStart Menu-My Network Places-Don\'t display this itemrnStart Menu-Network Connections-Link to Network Connections folderrnStart Menu-Number of programs on Start menu-0rnStart Menu-Printers and Faxes-Don\'t display this itemrnStart Menu-Reduce popup delayrnStart Menu-Remove Logoff UserrnStart Menu-Remove Pinned Apps List from Start PanelrnStart Menu-Remove Search For People from SearchrnStart Menu-Remove Search the Internet from SearchrnStart Menu-Remove Windows Catalog shortcutrnStart Menu-Remove Windows Update shortcutrnTaskbar-Disable Balloon TipsrnTaskbar-Disable Group similar Taskbar buttonsrnTaskbar-Disable Hide inactive iconsrnTaskbar-Disable Language-BarrnTaskbar-Hide Volume Control Icon in System TrayrnTaskbar-Lock the Taskbar-YesrnVisual Effects-Active window tracking-DisablernVisual Effects-Animate windows when minimizing and maximizing-DisablernVisual Effects-Combo box animation-DisablernVisual Effects-Cursor shadow-DisablernVisual Effects-Fade out selection-DisablernVisual Effects-Gradient captions in windows-DisablernVisual Effects-Keyboard shortcut underline-DisablernVisual Effects-Menu animation-DisablernVisual Effects-Menu shadows-DisablernVisual Effects-Menu style-FlatrnVisual Effects-Show translucent selection rectangle-DisablernVisual Effects-Show window contents while dragging-DisablernVisual Effects-Slide taskbar buttons-DisablernVisual Effects-Smooth edges of screen fonts-ClearTypernVisual Effects-Smooth-scroll list boxes-DisablernVisual Effects-Tooltip animation-DisablernVisual Effects-Use a background image for each folder type-DisablernVisual Effects-Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop-Disablernrn# TCP IP Connections Limit – 100 # (increase Internet speed)rnrnrn# How To Install #rnrnBurn the iso file from any burner. Boot the disc, and perform a clean installation as you do otherwise. ( You can not upgrade your existing system. Removed upgrade option as it frequently causes trouble to many people.)rnrnrn# Recommended Things To Do After Installation #rnrn1. First Install all your drivers.rnrn2. Then Perform a Disk Clean up.rnrn3. install Antivirus. rnrn4. Install Dot Net Framework 2 and Java. ( You ultimately need them in some or other software.)rnrn5. Install Office Suite and Other heavy Softwares first. rnrn6. Install other softwaresrnrn7. Perform Disk Clean up.rnrn8. Open Startup Control Panel from Control Panel. Unmark the things you don\'t need to start automatically when you boot up, because they take up lot of RAM, thus wasting resources, and also increase boot time.rnrnrn# Recommended Softwares To use: #rnrnSome are open source/Free (F) and for other paid (P) softwares, get them from torrents. To know about the software, google the name.rnrn1. Mozilla Firefox (F)rnrn2. Video Player & Codec : K-lite Mega Codec Pack(F)rnrn3. Music Manager :rnrn Mediamonkey (F/P) (best Of all)rn orrn Songbird (F) (For iTune addicted, far better than itune)rnrn4. Burner : Ashampoo Burning Studio (P)rnrn5. Antivirus :rnrnNod32 (P) : Not recommended for normal users.rnorrnAVG Home Free edition (F)rnrn6. Torrent Client : utorrent (F)rnrn7. Disk Cleaner : CCleaner (F)rnrn8. Pictures Manager : Picasa (F)rnrn9. PDF reader : Foxit Reader (F/P)rnrn10. MP3 Tag manager : tag & rename (P)rnrn11. Download Manager : Internet Download Manager (P) [ This is the fastest i have seen of all]rnrn12. Streaming video Downloader : Net Transport (P)rnrn13. Antispyware : Lavasoft Ad-Aware (F/P) or Search And Destroy (F)rnrn14. Application Launcher : Launchy (F)rnrn15. Registry Maintainer : Registry Mechanic (P)rnrn16. Office Suite : Microsoft Office 2003 (P)rnorrnOpen Office (F)rnrn17. To shutdown PC at defined time : Timed Shutdown (F)rnrn18. File Compression /Decompression : 7-ziprnrn19. Disk partition Manager : Acronis Disk Director Suite (P)rnrn20. Place Bar Tweakerrnrn21. Explorer Bar Like Vista : Explorer Breadcrumpsrnrn22. Dictionary : Wordweb Prornrn23. To give Mac OS X like look to your PC : Flyakite OS X (F)rnrn24. To give Windows Vista like look to your PC : BricoPacks Vista Inspirat 2 (F) [ Far Better Than Vista Transformation Pack ]rnrnrnrn# Why Should You Rely On This version #rnrnWell only few reasons :rnrn1. I have created this version after lots of possible configurations. This is the best of all possible configuration one can create today.rnrn2. Since I am a Computer professional and i have installed this on 100\'s of computers and laptops on my clients, and none of them have ever come with even a single complaint. Rather they always say that this version\'s performance is better than others they have used. i am myself using this on laptop.rnrn3. I am a strong believer of file sharing philosophy. So just wanted to share this with others.rnrnrn# About Viruses And Spyware #rnrnSince me being one of you, thats is, a file sharer, i have no interest in infecting anyone\'s computer. So don\'t be frightened if someone posts that it contains virus or spyware, because all these things are posted by people funded by organizations who are against file sharing and by Microsoft itself, so that people don\'t share files.rnrnrnrn# A Request #rnrnPlease don\'t restrict your upload speed while you download and keep seeding once you download (this is only how file sharing survives) and do write in your experiences on this post.rnrnrnrnThanksrnCyneuron

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
353.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Customized Windows XP Vista Unattended Fully Updated High Performance Stable Version - Final Edition