Cutthroat Kitchen 50 Shades Of Sorbet HDTV x264-NY2 mp4 JAN 10 2016

seeders: 32
leechers: 4
Added on January 19, 2016 by ww2flyinacein TV
Torrent verified.

Cutthroat Kitchen 50 Shades Of Sorbet HDTV x264-NY2 mp4 JAN 10 2016 (Size: 319.53 MB)
 Cutthroat.Kitchen.S11E08-or-S10E17.50.Shades.Of.Sorbet.HDTV.x264-NY2.mp4319.53 MB

Description

Original airdate Jan 10, 2016
One chef has to drive around in a delivery car while they make a breakfast pizza. Another chef has to make jalapeno poppers in a popcorn machine. Finally, one chef has to make sorbet while dragging around a giant action movie poster. (Episode: KT1009H)

THIS IS LAST WEEKS EPISODE. Since our usual uploader TlanImass seems to be missing for the last week or so, I figured I'd go ahead and put this up, since I managed to track down a copy. I'll leave deciding what episode number is correct up to the individual downloader, since the number for this show is screwed up anyway. When I manage to find this weeks episode, I'll put it up if TlanImass hasn't come back and beaten me to it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
319.53 MB
seeders:32
leechers:4
Cutthroat Kitchen 50 Shades Of Sorbet HDTV x264-NY2 mp4 JAN 10 2016

Screenshots

Cutthroat Kitchen 50 Shades Of Sorbet HDTV x264-NY2 mp4 JAN 10 2016 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks loads for this one. Been waiting for a week. ;o)♥
thank you so, so much :)
awesome awesome - great work as usual - i REALLY appreciate it
Thank you for the lifeline!!! I will seed the heck out of this.
Thank you so much for stepping up to fill in while our usual uploader is MIA!
No problem. I just hope everyone can stick with it long enough to grab it from my (frankly crappy) connection. Hopefully someone with better access will seed after they get it downloaded.