CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra v6.0.3026 Pre-Activated [JUHAX69X]

seeders: 16
leechers: 8
Added on September 25, 2014 by JUHAX69Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra v6.0.3026 Pre-Activated [JUHAX69X] (Size: 529.68 MB)
 Find JUHAX69X.rtf1.57 MB
 PowerProducer.Ultra.6.0.3026.7z528.11 MB
 read me.txt631 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From 1337x.to.txt74 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 torrent downloaded from flashtorrents.org.txt49 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt45 bytes

Description

Description: PowerProducer is all you need to turn your photos and videos into Hollywood Blu-ray
and DVD discs. It comes with complete disc authoring tools, supports the latest media formats
and renders videos fast like no others. It is the essential disc creation software for your Windows 8 PC.

PowerProducer also comes with professionally designed HD menu templates and
disc label and cover design plus printing software.

Feature Highlights:
Import AVCHD files. Create discs with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. Add subtitles to your discs.
Render videos faster with support for hardware acceleration technologies from Intel, NVIDIA, AMD.
Burn discs with full motion menus.

What’s new in version 6.0.3026:
Improves program stability during photo import. Resolves the menu template display issue.

Homepage: http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerproducer/features_en_EU.html?&r=1

Pre-Activated: No serials or cracks needed. Scanned with Malwarebytes and F-Secure: Clean.

Extract the 7-Zip file, where ever You want. Check the installation pics of My own installation.
Never update, register or participate anything. Block with Firewall.

If You like this upload, please share it with others by seeding. Thank You.

Need reseed? Hit the reseed button in main tab or PM Me. Check also My post Here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
529.68 MB
seeders:16
leechers:8

All Comments

Something wrong in Your end in downloaded file or in Your system. Uploaded file is just healthy and working. Exactly the same file(s), wich I used in My own installation.

Or... It has slipped in the web. It´s must to block with firewall.