Dalton, Tymber-Friends Like These(Suncoast Society #24) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on June 3, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Dalton, Tymber-Friends Like These(Suncoast Society #24) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 548.17 KB)
 Dalton, Tymber-Friends Like These.epub548.17 KB

Description

Friends Like These (Suncoast Society #24)
by Tymber Dalton (Goodreads Author)
4.75 of 5 stars
4.75 · rating details · 12 ratings · 2 reviews 23
[contemporary BDSM erotic fiction, MMF, MFM, MF, MM]

What do sex-doll pool floats, binder clips, and baby bottles have in common?

There might be a kinky Suncoast Society baby shower in the works for Leigh, complete with crazy games and fun for all, because this group knows how to enjoy themselves. What Tilly needs most right now is a distraction and the love of her friends to take her mind off her own personal issues. So does Leigh, but for different reasons.

But Tilly, Leigh, and the others won’t be able to anticipate the life-changing twists and turns this evening has in store. By the time the night is over, life will never be the same for some of them.

Whether those changes are positive or not have yet to be seen…

Tymber Dalton lives in southwest Florida with her husband (aka “The World’s Best Husband™”) and too many animals. The two-time EPIC award winner is the author of over 75 books and active in the BDSM lifestyle she frequently writes about.

When she’s not writing or out shooting skeet with friends, she can be found doing line edits or reading or thinking up something else to write. You can drop her a line through her website/blog and keep abreast of the latest news, views, snarkage, and general ramblings she feels like posting when the mood strikes her.

(Also published writing as Lesli Richardson, Macy Largo, and Tessa Monroe.)

I like to write my stories around the characters. I don't "plot" my stories, I "pants" them. My characters are rarely perfect (and the perfect ones are usually first fodder for the bad nasties anyway). I like real characters, no matter how fantastic the story, that you can relate to and yet still escape with for a while. This means they'll have warts and all.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
548.17 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Dalton, Tymber-Friends Like These(Suncoast Society #24) - epub - zeke23