[Daman] Berserk The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King [720p Dual-Audio]

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on December 3, 2012 by Daman4Lifein Anime
Torrent verified.

[Daman] Berserk The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King [720p Dual-Audio] (Size: 2.93 GB)
 [Daman] Berserk The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the...2.93 GB

Description

Guts, an immensely strong sword-for-hire, has little direction in his life, simply fighting one battle after the next. However, this all changes suddenly when he meets and is bested by Griffith, a beautiful and charismatic young man who leads the Band of the Hawk mercenary army. After Guts joins the Band and the relationship between the two men begins to blossom, Casca, the tough, lone swordswoman in the Band of the Hawk, struggles to accept Guts and the influence he has on the world around her. While the two men begin to fight together, Griffith continues to rise to power, all seemingly in order to reach his mysterious, prophesied goals. What lengths will Guts and Griffith go to in order to reach these goals, and where will fate take the two men?
ile size ...........................:2.9Gb
Width ................................: 1280
Height ...............................:544
Display aspect ratio .............: 2.35.1
Audio Track 01....................English 5.1
Audio Track 02......................Japanese 5.1
Frame rate ..........................: 23.976
Subtitles............................English/ASS/
Rating.............................................7/10 for me

image image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.93 GB
seeders:3
leechers:2
[Daman] Berserk The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King [720p Dual-Audio]

All Comments

very good quality
2014-01-17 00:06
Amazing thank you i love berserk!
We miss you Daman!!
Thanks Damon, This is magnificent!
cheers daman
great torrent :)
2013-01-18 09:38
I noticed something. I currently own a 36 inch 480i made by Sharp. I regularly torrent from you in 720 to 1080p but for this movie I noticed something strange. I used Freemake to convert this to MP4 so I could put it on my PS3 cause from some reason I can never get AVI or MKV formats to play on it (PS3 is a slim 320gig). When I played it I noticed alot of the time the images were..blocky? Like you could see little squares breaking up the image if you know what I mean. Is it simply cause the natural wideness of this video or something else? This is also happening with the Inuyuasha Final Act torrent of yours.
Freemake does not support 10bit to 8bit conversion, Try Handbrake m4v instead,