Damascus Countdown - Joel C. Rosenberg epub/mobi

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on March 16, 2013 by UofBOBin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Damascus Countdown - Joel C. Rosenberg epub/mobi (Size: 4.54 MB)
 Damascus Countdown - Joel C. Rosenberg.epub2.28 MB
 Damascus Countdown - Joel C. Rosenberg.mobi2.26 MB

Description

litecoin: LiSRY1WCKXGDgTLDzAufdU11Dx5npADZMJ
All eyes are on the Middle East. Israel has successfully launched a first strike on Iran, taking out all of their nuclear sites and six of their nuclear warheads—and causing The Twelfth Imam to order a full-scale retaliation. US President William Jackson threatens to support a UN Security Council resolution condemning the Jewish State for unprovoked and unwarranted acts of aggression.

Meanwhile, CIA operative David Shirazi has infiltrated the Iranian regime and intercepted information indicating that two Iranian nuclear warheads survived the attack and have been moved to a secure and undisclosed location. In danger not only from the ongoing missile strikes on Iran but also from the increasingly hostile and suspicious governments of multiple countries, David and his team are in a race against time to find the remaining nuclear warheads before disaster strikes.

Review

Joel is a stalwart and faithful friend of Isreal and a great writer. He understands the grave dangers posed by Iran and Syria, and he's been a bold and courageous voice for true peace and security in the Middle East. If you haven't read his works yet, I hope you will" - Danny Ayalon, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister

"Joel C. Rosenberg is one of the most knowledgable people writing about the Middle East, he has a clear understanding of what is going on in today's Iran and Syria and the grave threat these two countries post to the rest of the world." - Reza Kahlili, former CIA operative in Iran and bestselling author of A Time to Betray: The Astonishing Double Life of a CIA Agent Inside the Revolutionary Guards of Iran.

"Joel Rosenberg is unsurpassed as the writer of fiction thrillers, they have a ring of truth that eerily echoes the news headlines. Sometimes I have to remind myself to breathe as I read one of his novels, because I find myself holding my breath in suspense as I turn the pages."--Anne Graham Lotz, speaker and bestselling author of Just Give Me Jesus

Damascus Countdown is fantastic - intense action, blistering pace, and eerie how close it is to real events in the Mideast, espeically with Iran so close to the Bomb and Syria melting down! Rosenberg always keeps me riveted.- Rush Limbaugh, Radio Host

Damascus Countdown will be the most chilling, pulse-pounding thriller you read this year. Joel is a great writer and spot on, he paints an eerie, terrifying, page-turning picture of a worst-case scenario coming to pass. You have to read this book, and then pray it never happens.- Former Senator Rick Santorum, author of American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom

Review

Damascus Countdown is fantastic—intense action, blistering pace, and eerie how close it is to real events in the Mideast, especially with Iran so close to the Bomb and Syria melting down! Rosenberg always keeps me riveted. (Rush Limbaugh )

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.54 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Damascus Countdown - Joel C. Rosenberg epub/mobi

All Comments

Thanks! Does anyone have the Tehran INitiative?
thanks
real good
thank you!