Dan and Elle Series by Megan Hart (pdf,epub, mobi)

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on March 6, 2013 by Baekhoin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Dan and Elle Series by Megan Hart (pdf,epub, mobi) (Size: 3.78 MB)
 summary.rtf610.18 KB
 megan hart - reason enough.epub158.87 KB
 megan hart - reason enough.pdf146.06 KB
 megan hart - reason enough.mobi91.5 KB
 Cover.jpg17.22 KB
 Dirty - Megan Hart.pdf1.06 MB
 summary.rtf873.17 KB
 Dirty - Megan Hart.mobi544.15 KB
 Dirty - Megan Hart.epub332.11 KB
 Cover.jpg16.15 KB

Description

This is what happened... I met him at the candy store.

He turned and smiled at me and I was surprised enough to smile back. This was not a children's candy store, mind you--this was the kind of place you went to buy expensive imported chocolate truffles for your boss's wife because you felt guilty for having sex with him when you were both at a conference in Milwaukee.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

I've been hit on plenty of times, mostly by men with little finesse who thought what was between their legs made up for what they lacked between their ears.

Sometimes I went home with them anyway, just because it felt good to want and be wanted, even if it was mostly fake.

The problem with wanting is that it's like pouring water into a vase full of stones. It fills you up before you know it, leaving no room for anything else. I don't apologize for who I am or what I've done in--or out--of bed.

I have my job, my house and my life, and for a long time I haven't wanted anything else.

Until Dan. Until now.

Elle and Dan haven't quite achieved their goal of having sex in every room of their new house--but "almost " Marriage hasn't dampened their hunger for one another in the least, and their relationship is as hot and passionate as ever. But when Dan brings up the subject of having a baby together, Elle finds herself conflicted. Between her dysfunctional family background and her fear of how a baby might change their life together, Elle's not sure she's ready for the big step. Dan doesn't bring the subject up again, but the issue takes hold in Elle's mind. And as their frequent lovemaking sizzles with unquenchable desire, Elle's heart is filled to the brim with love and the longing to give Dan "everything."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.78 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Dan and Elle Series by Megan Hart (pdf,epub, mobi)

All Comments

Thanks
THANX!!
thanks for sharing