[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #10 : Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker!(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on January 18, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #10 : Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker!(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 1.39 MB)
 [Dan Gutman]My Weird School #10 Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker!(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf1.39 MB

Description

Something weird is going on!

Mr. Docker must be a mad scientist. He does nutty experiments and has an evil, demented, cackling laugh. Plus he invented a car that runs on potatoes! Mr. Docker is the weirdest science teacher ever! Is he trying to take over the world?

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

Dan Gutman has always been a baseball fanatic. He played in Little League as a kid, and one of the first magazine articles he ever sold explained the science behind the spitball, the scuffball, and corked bats. When he thought about the T206 Honus Wagner—the most valuable baseball card in the world—he began to write honus & me, his first Baseball Card Adventure.

Dan is also the author of the New York Times bestselling Genius Files series, as well as the internationally bestselling My Weird School series.

Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

i love this
By Limestone County NAACP/STEPS Reading Program on April 27, 2012

i like this sample a whole lot because it is talking about science and science is one of my favorite subjects...

Science is the first subject i have everyday
and it is so amazing....!!!!!

Mr.Docker is a Rocker
By Reading Teacher on January 16, 2008

Hi my name is Erik and I am 8 years old. If you never read the Weird School books Mr. Docker is off his Rocker should be your first. It is about a wack scientist that loves potatoes. I don't want to tell you any more because that takes the fun out of reading it. I hope you were listening because I'm expecting you to read it! Bye Bye.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
[Dan Gutman]My Weird School #10 : Mr. Docker Is Off His Rocker!(pdf){Zzzzz}